Just Got Home R🔞

Tae Pov.

The Celine event was cancelled due to Riot of 2 Cities. The Brand decided to cancel all the events for the safety of all the invited guest. I just landed in Korea and I had a good sleep in airplane.

Its Jk car who will going to picked me up. When I enter the car I immediately took my phone and send a message to Jk that Im already in Korea. He said his in the Penthouse waiting for me.

While in the car I went to weverse and check my account. So I decide to do a quick live so that, army will know that I landed safe here in Korea. Its just 2 minutes live broadcast because we are already in the restaurant where I bought my favorite noodles.

After 20 mins. Im already in the Penthouse. I push the bell and when it open, I saw Jk. I smiled at him and he ran into me.

"Vooooo!" He shouted and hug me thight.

"Baby, I miss you," I jump to him and he carry me. I kissed him passionately and he kiss me back while carrying me.

After a long kiss. He put me down and he give me a flower. He also buy ballons and cake. He even cook a makguksu. He really knows what's my favorite.

I change my cloths before we eat dinner. Pendoy and his Gf Faithfully prepare the table for us. After they prepare. They bid their goodbye to us. They will go on the date. I just let Pendoy go because I know he miss his GF. I let them spend there time together as I spend my time with my baby.

Jk pull the chair for me and let me sit infront of him. He put food in my plate. I smiled because of how caring my husband is.

"Voo, Im happy that you go home safe. I was really worried when I heard the news." He said while putting food in his plate.

"The security in Paris is so hectic baby. They just decided to cancel all the events for our safety also," i explain to him.

"That's better Voo, I Have so much time with you," he said while smiling.

"By the way baby, congratutions. Your two songs are in top chart now. Im so proud of you," I said

"Thank you Voo, Im happy that finally its all official. And you know what's the meaning behind that song," he said while holding my hands.

"I know and I really appreciate that baby," I said

We finished our dinner and we sat on the sofa in the living room. Its too early to go outside.

Jk told me early that his friend Mingyu will come to see us and will have a drink. He is Jk friend so I agree with it. I know we dont have a good start before but what happened before is all in the past. I already move on and forgive him on what he did. Well its traumatic and the pain that they give me is unbearable. But because his Jk friend and they ask for forgiveness also. I accept them. Thats how I love Jk. I will do everything to make him happy even though it give so much pain to me.

Jk is lying on my lap and im stroking his hair.

"Baby, after I take shower. We will meet Mingyu. And we stay in your apartment. We can't bring him here in the Penthouse," I said and he look at me.

"Okey Voo, we still have time," he said and sit in my lap. He caress my face while looking at me. He cupped my face and give me a quick kiss.

"I love you Voo," he said

"I love you too baby," I response and kiss him passionately. I lay him down and Im on his top.

"Are you gonna f*ck me Voo,"?

"Im not gonna f*ck you baby, But im gonna f*ck you hard," I said while smiling.

"Aaamazzinggg," he said while laughing and we kissed again.