JK (SH and WLive)

Jk (SH and WLive)

Jk Pov.

After the day I arrived we went for a lunch with my parents and my brother. We celebrate the success of my single 'seven'. I can see in my family's eyes that they are proud of me. Even Voo is happy talking about my achievements.

After the lunch with my family. We stroll around in Seoul. This is what we always do when we have a time. I spend most of the time with Voo. More than 1 week I've never seen and feel him so I need to fulfill all the absences that we had for each other. We had made love when we have a chance. It's normal to a married couple like us.

Seojun Hyung invited us personally to attend in the movie premier of 'Concrete Utopia' together with the other Wooga Hyung. But we are not sure if Voo and I will attend. We have a hectic schedule, but we really try to attend.

Today is my schedule to do an online streaming at Station Head. I will do the streaming at our Penthouse. Voo is not here today because he has worked. He said earlier that he will come home late.

It's okay with me because I know after all the busy schedules and works he will still go home with me. I'm eating lunch when Voo call.

"Voo, let's eat," I said while eating I front of him.

"I just finished also eating baby," he said

"You're not busy?"

"It's my break time, so I called you because I miss you," I smile at him when he said that.

"Awww, I miss you too Voo,"

"Voo, I need to go, I'm already late for my schedule at Station head," I told him when Whitey signal me that it's almost time for streaming. Every time I talk to Voo, I didn't care the time at all.

"Okay, baby, I will listen to you, good luck and I love you," he said.

"I will call you after my streaming Voo, take care and I love you more," I ended the call and immediately went to Station Head to stream. I enjoy a lot talking to the army.

The streaming in the station head takes more than an hour. And I enjoy a lot, even though my voice is not in condition because of my cold last time. I'm feeling better right now, I have already my medicine with me called Voo.

I promise to the army that I will do a Weverse Live at 1am. And I can see the excitement of them in their comments. I will give what the army wants a token for their support of me.

After the Streaming, Voo called me. I immediately answered it.

"Baby, your voice is so hot in your streaming," he said while biting his lips. I bow because of shyness. I still not used by Voo compliments to me.

"Really Voo?"

"Yes, baby," he said.

"Oh, by the way Voo, I will go to the apartment later. I promise to the army I will go live in Weverse at 1am," I told him.

"Okay, after my work I will pick you up at your apartment, but you said you will do live at 1am? I think I'll be home that time," he said and I think about it.

"Hmm, I post in Weverse that I will do a live at 12am. So that if you came I will end the live," I said to him.

"That's better baby,"

"Okay, okay, I will post Weverse right now," I said and pick my other mobile and I post in Weverse that I will do the live at 12mn.

"I'll go now baby, My break time is finished, I need to go back at work.

'Okay, Voo, please take care. I love you so much,"

"I love you more baby,"

I stayed in Penthouse for a while after I talked to Voo. I just watched Netflix then I fall asleep after I drink my medicine. I just woke up when my alarm is on. I stay for a while in bed before I get up and prepared myself to go to my apartment.

It's 10pm when I arrived at my apartment. While waiting for the 12mn. I watched again at the Netflix. Until the time for my WLive.

When I push the Live button, just a second its already had a millions view. I try everything to talk to the army. I try to entertain them. I played with the light and light stick. I even do the seven danced a step. And I'm happy that army enjoyed it also.

As the live goes on. I saw a lot of comments about the army song in BTS titled 'Love Letter. I've heard that Jimin Hyung already listened to this song. As I played the song, the first note has already hit me.

I don't know how to feel. As I watched the MV, seeing the old videos of us together with lyrics that army wrote, I can't hold back my tears. I am really touched about the effort of the army to make a song to us.

I really appreciate the songs. I am thankful to those who stayed with us. I felt was missing the members. Missing the old times when we're just starting our group. 10 years of being with the army are so precious to me.

I didn't know that there's a lot of the army song for us. I am really happy right now. I feel all the love from the army's. I feel more motivated right now to do a lot of music. I will do my best for the army's.

It's already passed 1o'clock and Voo already message me that he's coming home. I said goodbye to the army's and thanking them for staying on my WLive.

After 10mins, I heard the door apartment is open. I smell the scent of Voo so I stood up and greeted him at the door. When he saw me, he immediately hugs me tight. And I hug him back.

"Are you okay now baby? I heard that you cry earlier in your WLive?" He said while still hugging me.

"I'm okay now, because you're already here," I said

"You are still a baby," he said and hold my hand.

"I just can't hold back my emotion when I heard the army song for us Voo. You want to hear it? " I asked.

"Okay, let me hear it, so I will know why my baby cried," he said and I pull him and let him sit on the sofa. I played the song for him and he's been silent in entire song was playing. When the song is finished, he looked at me with teary eye.

"Now I know why you cried baby, we are lucky to have those army's who is still with us," he said while smiling.

"Yes Voo, we are the luckiest," I said.

"It's already late baby. Let's just sleep here in your apartment. And I'm tired also,

"Okay Voo, go change first,"  I said and he kisses me before he went to the room and change his clothes.

When he came back, he lay beside me on the sofa. He makes may arm as his pillow. And I wrap my hands on his waist. I kiss him on the cheeks while we are watching a movie. He pulled my hands closer to him so I can hug him tight.

Minutes pass, when I heard a low snore from Voo. I checked him and I smiled when I saw him deep in sleep. He must be tired from work.

I turn off the television and kiss him on the cheeks.

"Good night Voo, sleep well. I love you so much," I whispered in his ear. I smiled and closed my eyes and sleep. Hugging my husband while sleeping is the best part of the day.

🐻🐰💚💜