Strawberry and Cigarretes R🔞

💦DAILY LIFE OF TAEKOOK

🍓Strawberry and Cigarretes (R🔞)

Tae Pov

We are heading back to Korea right now. All my works here in Japan is already done and I want to go home now. My baby is waiting for me. I need to spend more time with him, because we will be apart again this coming days.

I sleep in the plane the whole flight and just woke up when the pilot announced that we are about to land. The staff and crew is with me. They are preparing also to get off in the plane.

When I walk into the airport lobby, as expected there is media and armys are waiting for me. I just wave and bow to them for greetings. When I get in to the car I immediately get my phone and check the message I received from Jk.

"Voo, I am waiting for you. Be ready," he said. I smile and put phone back into my pocket.

Jk book an exclusive room in one hotel in Seoul. And I am going straight there now. I am excited to see my baby. I really miss him.

When I arrived at the hotel. I directly went to the hotel room where he is waiting for me. I ring the bell and I heard someone rushing to the door. And when it open, I saw my baby face with excitement.

He pull me inside and close the door and kiss me on my lips. He carry me and I wrap my leg on his waist. We are kissing like we crave it for a long time.

"I miss you Voo," he said and rest his forehead in mine.

"I miss you too baby," I said and give him a kiss again on the lips. He didn't let me go. He is still carying me until we reach the sofa. He sit and I am on top of him.

We cuddle in the sofa when we decided yo eat dinner. He order food for us, he put some food on my plate while he is talking about his work in LA. We had a lot of things to talk to and we are enjoying it over dinner.

After we eat. We went to the balcony looking at the city light. Jk bring wine and strawberry icecream for dessert. He light his cigarrete and look at the sky. I light also my cigarrete. The song is playing right now inside the room is Strawberry and Cigarretes.

"Baby, your video that you are smoking are spreading every where," I said.

"I know Voo, and I don't care. People will always judge you based on your action. We are almost 10 years in this industry and I am used to it," he said while smiling.

"Ohh my baby is already growing up," I said and kiss him on his cheeks.

"But you are always be my baby Voo. That's why I need to grow up," he said and tuck my hair in my ear. He carress my face while looking at me.

"Voo, can you let me fight for you this time? I want to flex you. I want to mention you evertime I had an interview." He said intendly looking at me.

"Baby, we already talk about it right? I don't want you to recieved hates again just because you talk about me. Don't worry baby, as long as you are with me. I am okay with that," I said and smile at him.

"The reason that I love you so much because of your kindness Voo," He said and kiss me on my lips. I response it immediately. He pull me and let me sit on his lap. Our kiss deepened as the night wind touch our skin that gives us chill. He carry me again and without breaking the kiss.

He slowly me put me down in bed and he take off his shirt. His well build body has a full view infront on me. I sit and touch his hard tummy as I look at him. He cupped my face and kiss me again. Our tongue are fighting each other. He let me lay again on bed and climb on top of me.