My Inspiration

Title: My Inspiration

Tae Pov

I can't go to NY to watch JK. My schedule is hectic right now. I still have a lot to finish for my music.

Jiminsii will also go to NY but not for JK. He went there for work and personal reasons. Even the company told Jimin not to go to JK. I told Jimin to take care of my baby. I'm not bothered if Jimin is with JK. I know he will take care of him.

I'm in the Studio right now finishing a song. When my phone rang. And it was my baby. I smiled and answered his call.

"Vooo"

"Baby, how are you there?"

"I'm fine Voo, Im just, not feeling well Voo," he said

"Why? Are you okay? What's wrong with you. I'll call Whitey to send a doctor to your hotel," I said worriedly.

"Don't worry Voo, They already send a doctor at my hotel. Im in the studio now. Im rehearsing," He said.

"Baby, Im sorry. I can't make it. I have a lot of work to finished here,"

"It's okey Voo, as long as I can talked to you I'm okey with that," he said while smiling.

Jk and I have an understanding to each other. We need that to our relationship and because of our work also.

I'm a  little bit worried of JK. But I know the staff will take care of him. After we talk I go back to work.

I keep on streaming Jk single. I smiled when I remembered when I first hear the song. Especially the Explicit Version.

Jk write everything what he wants to say to me. Yes it's true, we are f*cking every day. If there's a chance for us.

Im so proud of my baby and his fandom. They supported him all out. And I'm happy about that.

Jk Pov.

I'm in the car and I'm going to the GMA Venue. The weather is bad today because of the typhoon. I'm a little nervous because my throat hurts a little.

I feel anxious because I will be performing alone again.

I was looking out the car window when my phone rang. When I looked, I immediately smiled because it was Voo calling.

"Baby, how are you?" he asked me.

"Im okay Voo, I'm just a little nervous,"

"You can do it baby. And I'm so proud of you," he said while smiling.

"thank you Voo, I'm not so nervous anymore because you called," It's true,

"Just remember that you are the best person I know in everything, I love you so much baby,"

"Thank you so much Voo, thank you for the support you gave me, I love you more Voo,"

Voo is my inspiration in everything. He is the only one who gets rid of my nervousness and he is also sometimes the reason for my nervousness especially in bed.

Because of Typhoon, my rehearsal became my performance. I am very happy because of the support that the army gave me.

After I performed I immediately went back to the hotel because I felt bad because of my throat. There was a doctor waiting when I arrived at the hotel room. After the  doctoe  checked me, I prepared for Wlive.

Voo calls every now and then to check on how I'm feeling. I know he is worried about me.

Before I went Live, Whitey took a cake. He said that Voo ordered him to buy it. He said to buy the most expensive cake. I don't know what's the flavor of the cake is as long as it is expensive.

I just thanked the Army for their support to me. When I cut the cake I smiled because it was a strawberry cake. Voo really knows what we both like.

As I tasted the cake, I smiled because I remembered the things we were doing related to strawberries. Strawberry Jam in the kitchen, Fresh strawberries and cream in the Room and the last thing before I left was the Strawberry Ice cream in the carpet.

Before when I saw a strawberry I just remembered Voo. But now, Except I remember him. I also remember what the two of us used to do with strawberries.

I have to end the live, because I need to rest. And because of this Strawberry cake. I need Voo now. I will call him, he will get ready because of him my body warms up. I need to release this.

🐻🐰💚💜