Slow Dancing R🔞

💦DAILY LIFE OF TAEKOOK

🍓SLOW DANCING R🔞

JK POV.

When I arrived from LA, I spend my whole time with Voo. I send him to work and pick him up. I want to be with him all the time because tommorow I will be leaving again. I have an overseas work and I need to be there. Voo was busy also this past few days because of release of his new solo album.

I am driving now and I am going to pick him up at work. I want to stro around with him. I was waiting from the parking and call him that ai am already at the area. A few minutes later, I him coming out from the building so I drive infront of him. When he enter in the car he smiled at me and kiss me on my lips.

"How was your day Voo," I aske him putting is seatbelt.

"A little bit tired baby," He said and I smile at him, hold his and and kiss it.

"Let's stroll for a moment, let's take a fresh air," I said and he just not and smile.

We are listening our song while we are on a trip. We sing along with the music we play until we arrived at the place I want to go. I stop the are at the side of the sea lake. We did't go out at the car for our own safetly also.

"Wow, baby it's almost sunset," Voo exclaim with excitement. He really love the sunset so do I. Actually sunrise and sunset is our favorite part of the day.

"Voo, I will be leaving tommorow, please take care of yourself okay? I am not here beside you," I said holding his hand.

"You should be the one who will take care baby. You are far from everyone. Just focus on your work. I will be waiting for you here," He said and rest his head on my shoulder.

We stay for a moment here loving the scenery. After an hour we decided to go. We went to a private restaurant to eat dinner. Should I call this a dinner date? Well I think it is.

After our dinner we go straight to our Penthouse. When we arrived, Voo went straight to the living room and open the Tv. He watch again some army Vlog. I went to our room and take shower first. After I take shower I sit beside him at the sofa.

"Voo I will be leaving early tommorow I need to rest," I said.

"Do you really think you can sleep tonight baby?" He said and come closer to me and smell my neck.

"Hmmmm, my baby smells so good," he said and planted a kiss on my neck. I just smile because of what he did.

"Wait for me. I will just take a shower," he said and give a peak on my lips and wink before he stand up and to straight to our room. I hold my both cheeks as I felt it was burning.

"Shit, Voo is really ggood in seducing," I said and shake my head to go back on my thoughts.

I turn of the Tv and went to our bedroom. The only light in the room was a lampshade. I sat on the bed and rest my back at the headboard while scrolling in my phone.And by the way I am only wearing my boxer.

Voo came out at the bathroom wearing also his boxer he is drying his hair with the towel. He look at me and smile. I am poking my cheeks and bite my lips as I look at him.

"Baby, can you play my song Slow Dancing?" He said with a smile. Even though I was confused I Play it on my playlist.

"Put it in a shuffle," he said. So he wants to play this repeatedly.

"As you wish my queen," I said while biting my lips.

As the music play he move with the rythm. He slowly dancing infont of me, swaying his lips. He walk closer at me and bend as he kiss my lips. I pull him and let him sit on my lap while kissing.