Champagne Confetti R🔞

💦DAILY LIFE OF TAEKOOK

🍓COMFORT ZONE R🔞

JK Pov.

I know this time will come. One by one the members will enter to MS. Even though we are in our Solo Era we still gather together if we have time and everytime Jin and Hobi hyung will take their break in military. As the maknae in the group I am the most affected one. I grow up with them, half of my life they are with me. In my entirely life I am with them more than my family.

Suga hyung will ne the next to be enlisted. We already aware abouy this but for me this is still new. The feeling when Jin and Hobi hyung enter in MS is the same feelings I have felt right now. I come back to Korea to spend more time with Suga hyung ang Voo. I wait for Voo to come back from Japan before I go to US.

We just got home in our penthouse. We had a dinner with Suga hyung. I bid by goodbye to him because tommorow I will leave again to Us. Voo didn't leave my side, he always comfort me. I know he is sad because he is Suga hyung little brother. But he try not cry infront of me. When I am in my weakest point he is my strenght.

We are in the living right now and I am still sobbing. Voo give me water to calm me down. I look at him and he has a teary eyes but he is smiling. When I saw him looking like that I hug him and cry on his chest.

"Baby, I thought you already grow up. But I think I was wrong. You are still a baby," he said trying to make the heavy atmosphere light.

"Voo, I will go tomorrow, Suga hyung will be enlisted. I will be apart with you again. This is to much to handle Voo," I said he was carresing my back and kiss me on my head.

"I know it is hard for you baby. Even us, we are sad but please stop crying. Suga hyung promise that he will visit us from time to time right? Just keep that word from him," he said and hug me even tighter.

He cupped my face and kiss my forehead and wipe my tears. He is smiling at me. I saw in his eyes that he was sad also.

"Let's go to the room, Let's pack your things," he said and pull me softly and we enter to our room.

I sat on the bed, when Voo go to the bathroom. My tears still won't stop. For sure tomorrow my eyebags is really visible. Voo came out to the bathroom and I immediately wipe my tears. He move closer to me and sat beside me.

"I really hate when I see your tears baby," he said and wipe my tears.

"I don't want to see you crying like this. I want to see you on top of me crying with pleasure, tsk," he said and I laugh.

"Voo you really good on making me laugh," I said and still laughing because of his naughtiness.

"What? I am serious here baby. You want me to prove it?" He said and kiss me on my lips. I response to his kisses, he hold my nape to deepened the kiss. He let me lay down and he is on top of me. He cut the kiss and look at me. He tuck my hair on my ear while looking at me softly.

"Don't think to much about Suga hyung enlistment baby, let's make this night pleasurable. You will leave tommorow and we will be apart again. You know that I am craving for you always," he said and smile. I carress his face and smile with him also.

"Let's cry with pleasure tonight Voo," I said and pull him to kiss him on the lips. My heart is racing while we are kissing. This not just a sex. This is love making with the person I love the most.

He leave my lips and planted small kisses on my neck to my ear. He was kissing and licking it.

"Hmmmm," I moan and put my hand inside his boxer. He is already hard.

"Ahhhh,hmmmm," he moan as I rub his member inside hia boxer. He take of my shirt and he follows his. We are now both wearing a boxer. He kiss me again in the lips and I am carresing his back. He rub his member into my.

"Hhmmmm, hmmmmm," the slurping sound in our mouth is the only thing we can hear.

"Ahhhhh,Vooo," I moan as he rub my member with his hand. He slowly move to my chest.

"Ahhhhhh," i arch my back as he bite my tiny buds. He lick and suck it while the other one is he pinch it.

"Shiiballl, ahhhhhh," I curse of what he did. He move down to my hard tummy licking it. He take off my boxer and and with out any warning he put it all in his mouth. The tip of my member is touching his throat.

"Shiballll, ahhhh, ahhhh," I grunt and growl because of what he is doing with my member. Voo is really good in blowing, licking and sucking. After he pleasuring me with his mouth he stand up and take off his boxer.

I get up and kneeled infront of him. I hold his member and rub it while looking up at him. He is biting his lips and looking up the ceiling. I lick his balls and he growl.

"That's right baby, Ahhhhh," He said and grab my hair. I put his member in my mouth and move it in and out. The tip of his member is touching my throat.

"Ahhhhh, ahhhhh," he was maoning because I make a deep throat with his member. He pull me up and kiss me on my lips. We are both tasting our juices.

Our member are rubbing each other as we kiss. He let me face on the wall and lift up my one leg and put it in his arm. He kiss my shoulder and bite my ear.

"I will make you cry with pleasure baby. I will f*ck you from here," he said and he rub his member on my hole.

"Voo, ahhh, jebal enter that f*cking member of yours inside me," I said because he is teasing me but he just give me a soft laugh.

"As you wish baby," He said and enter his member into my hole hardly.

"Ahhhhh, I feel you inside me Voo, ahhhhh," I said while moaning.

"Chuwaaa?"

"Yess, Vooo, hmmmm, Chuwaaa, ahhhhhh,"

He is now thrusting faster and harder behind me. My leg is shaking because of the pleasure. He put my leg down and let me lay on the bed. He spread my leg and enter again in my hole. We  change our position now. He is on top of me.

"Ahhh, ahhhh," I moan as he thrusting again.

"Play your self baby,. Come with me," he said and I hold my member and rub it. He is standing infront of me holding my knees to spread my leg more.

"Ahhhh, ahhh,," we are moaning, grunting and growl because of the pleasure.

He look at me while I am rubbing my members. I already feel that I am about to come.

"Voo, I am cumming,ahhhhh," I said and masturbate even more.

"I am cumming also baby," he hold my waist to make my position stay. He was thrusting so hard until we both cum.

Ahhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh

We moan as we both cum. He fill me with his juices and my juices scattered on my tummy. He push his member as he fill all his juices inside me.

He bend down and kiss my forehead before he pull his members. He get some wipes he clean me. He lay beside me and hug me and  I hug him back.

I make his arm a pillow and burried my face on his neck. Voo is my comfort zone everytime I was in my weakest point. He give me strenght and make me always feel that I am not alone.

"Voo, Thank you and I love you so much,"

"I love you even more baby, I really do," he said and kiss my head and hug me even tighter.

I will go again tommorow and we will be apart again. I will miss my baby Taebear.

🐻🐰💚💜

#taekook #taekookau