Sweeter than Wine R🔞

SWEETER THAN WINE (R🔞)

Jk Pov

This past weeks after the MV of Love me again and Rainy days was release Voo became busy. But this week we're having a good time together. Last day we went to Pyeongchang lake with Hyungsik Hyung and Minyu. We just travel there to relax and excape for a stressful day. The army might thinking why I haven't did a Wlive after the release of Voo song. I have my reason. I want to give the spot light to Voo. This is his era and I am supporting him silently.

Yesterday after work we stroll around. We park our car somewhere. I was hugging him at the back and we're looking at the beutiful night sky. I hug him even tighter when the cold win blew to us.

"Baby, let's get inside the car. You must catch a cold again," he worried.

"I'm fine Voo. I want to hug you at this moment under the beatiful night sky. This is romantic right?" I said with a laugh.

"It's always been romantic if I'm with you baby," he said and pull my hand to hug him tighter. We stay there for an hour before we go back to the penthouse.

And now we just finished our work and we stroll around again before we go home. This is our daily routine. It' already a afternoon and we are going to Seoul Bay to watch sunset. Again we park our car infront of the sunset. We didn't get out from the car for our safety.

Sunrise and Sunset are our favorite part of the day. It motivate us to work harder everyday and rest if we are tired.

Before we go back to the Penthouse we went first in the private restaurant to eat dinner. We stay there for almost 3hrs. Whitey and Pendoy is with us also. We drank the wine that was gifted to Voo. We finished one bottle and had two left.

Voo and I got back to his apartment in the middle of the night. We thought about sleeping here because he said he was going to Wlive for a while because he missed the army, so I agreed.

As soon as we arrived, he immediately went live. It's a good thing he didn't see me on his camera because he suddenly flipped it over and went into the bathroom to wash and get dressed. I was annoyed because he didn't even say that he was live. What if someone saw me on camera? It's a big issue again and he might receive hate comments again. It's still his era now.

When he returned to Wlive, I was in front of him. I just finished washing and getting dressed. I look at him with a frown so his face is always Tata. He showed the army the wine that was given to him. He is still fighting in front of the army.

"Get ready for me later Voo," I whispered in my mind.

When he showed his bicep on his arm, I looked at him badly so he immediately took down the sleeve of his t-shirt. I didn't leave in front of him so he couldn't be bothered either. He immediately said goodbye to the army because I didn't really leave his presence.

When he ended Live, I approached him. But he just made a tata face. I suddenly felt lust for him. I slowly approached him and he sat down. I put my two hands on the side of his head.

"You know that I don't want you to show your skin when it has nothing to do with work, right?" I said seductively. I bit my lip while looking at his lips.

"Baby, it's just an arm," he said with a snort.

""That's just an arm, but many people are going crazy there and I'm one," I didn't wait for him to speak because I kissed him on the lips to which he immediately responded. Voo's lips are so sweet that I never get tired of kissing him.

"You woke up my sleeping pet Voo," I said while looking at my hard c*ck that was already bulging in my boxers.

"Is this my punishment baby?" he said smiling.

"Yes Voo. I will punish you with pleasure," I said kissing him again on the lips. I made him lie on the sofa and lay on top of him. I felt that his c*ck was hard already. 

I felt even more lust for him because of his soft moans. I kissed his neck while rubbing his breast and squeezing his nipple.

"Ahhhh, hmmmm, baby,"

I lifted his t-shirt and licked his nipple while rubbing it. I am like a thirsty baby looking for milk. I stay on his breast for too long before my kisses going down to his tummy. I slowly took his boxer and his hard c*ck welcome me.

"Ahhhh,Hmmmm, ahhhhh baby, ahhhhh

He moan every time I left kisses on his skin. I get the wine that was gifted to him. I was looking to Voo while opening the bottle.

Drank the wine in the bottle before I pour it slowly on his tummy.

"ohh f*ck baby, hmmmm," he moan when I lick all the wine on his skin. I drank again the wine and sucked his c*ck. I taste his sweet juices with the taste of wine. It became sweeter.

"Aahhhh, hhhmmm , ahhhh, baby. That was so good, ahhhhhh.

I suck and lick his c*ck while I'm squizzing and pinching his nipple. I even licked his buthole. I take off my tshirt together with my boxer. I kiss him again in the lips. Exploring his mouth. I bite and suck his lips. This is so sweet. He was carressing by back he even squiz my but. While kissing him he grab my c*ck and starting rubbing it..

"Ahhhhh, Vooo," I kiss him again the lips.

I spread his leg and position my self to enter in his butthole. He was carresing my abs and he even pinch my nipple.

"Aahhhh, hmmmm ,ahhhhhh

He moan when I slowly enter in his buthole. I kiss him again in the lips while slowly thrusting. He stop kissing me and he lick my nipple while I'm still thrusting on top of him.

"Aahhhh, Hmmm ahhhh ahhhhh ,

Ahhhh , aahhhhh baby ,ahhhhh.

"Ahhhh Voo. F*ck your so tight., ahhhh

I keep thrusting faster while he still carresing my back and nipple.

"Ahhh, baby that's so go-good. Ahhhh. Make it faster baby, ahhhhh.

"Voo I'm coming ahhhh ahhhh.

I thrust faster and faster until we both come.

Ahahhhh, ahhhh

Ahhhhhhh

We moan when we reach our climax. I drop my body into him. We both fainting we hear each other hearts.

"Voo , I love you so much," I said and kiss him in the forehead.

"I love you more baby," He said. I slowly pull my c*ck in his buthole and wipe all th juices that scattered in his tummy. I carry him and bring to our room. I know Voo was tired from work.

I slowly put him in the bed and cover his naked body. I lay beside him and hug him tight. We both naked under the blanket. We both feel the warm of our body.

"Voo, lets sleep I know you are tired," I said and kiss him again in his cheeks.

"Good night baby, I love you," he said and pull my hand to hug him tigher.

"I love you more Voo, Goodnight," I closed my eyes and smile. I feel his warm body into mine and this is good. It's feels like all the stress that I have been through was gone. I really can't live without him beside me. In a millions of people who are dreaming to be with this man he still choose me. I'm so lucky to have this pure hearted and kind man I have ever met. I love  Taehyung so much. I love him more than myself.

🐻🐰💜💚