After WLive and Tiktok Live

💦DAILY LIFE OF TAEKOOK

🍓AFTER WLIVE and TIKTOK LIVE

After work 🐻🐰 went strolling around Sokor and eat dinner outside. 🐻🐰decided to go in each other apartment to do Live.

🐻: Baby, I will go to my apartment first. I will do a Wlive.
🐰: Okay Voo, I will drop you to your apartment. Then I will go straight to my apartment. I will do a Tiktok live also. I will promote you song Song in my own way.
🐻: Really baby?
🐰: Just trust me Voo.

After 🐻 do a WLive he went straight to their penthouse. And he will just wait 🐰 there. While 🐰 do a tiktok Live. 🐰 decided to used the BLUE light for his background instead of a purple light he usually use for his Wlive. That's how he promote the song of 🐻 which is BLUE.

After 🐰 tiktok Live he go home to their penthouse. When he arrived 🐻 is in the couch lying while watching videos on his phone. 🐰 lay beside 🐻 and hug 🐻 tightly.

🐰: Did you saw my Live?
🐻: Ofcourse I watch it baby. You have a great idea promoting my song Blue. (🐻 laugh and lay on 🐰 chest)
🐰: I just can't sit here doing nothing Voo. As much as I want to promote your album I will do it but you didn't allow me.
🐻: Baby, it's okay. Don't think to much about me okay?
🐰: What else should I do? You don't want me too.
(🐻 laugh softly and kiss 🐰 on his cheeks)
🐻: I love you baby.
🐰: I love you more Voo.

While 🐰 watching videos on tiktok he heard a soft snore from 🐻. 🐰 smile and turn of his phone and hug 🐻 and they sleep on the couch together.

The birthday celebration of 🐰 is all prepared by 🐻.
🐰 will do Live on his birthday.

🐻🐰💚💜

Ctto fanart: @Smol_kia