Longing R🔞

Title: Longing (R18)

Tae Pov.

Its early in the morning. Pandy and I secretly travel to Japan to celebrate our business  anniversary. The brother of JK is already there and prepared everything for the celebration.

Its only 2 hrs from SoKor to Japan so we can go back immediately if we want. When we arrived in Japan there's a small celebration in our house there. Some close friends and staff are only invited.

I'm talking to hyung when JK called me. I smiled and answered it immediately.

"Baby," I smiled when I saw him in the screen.

"Voo, how is your trip?"

"We just arrived here in our house and everthing is okey,"

"I hope I was there for you to celebrate Voo,"

"Baby, we're celebrating together here. See? Talking to you right now its like you are here with me," I said to cheer him up.

"But I miss you Voo," he said in a low voice.

"I miss you too baby," I said and felt pang in heart. I want to cry but I try not to. I don"t want Jk to be worried about me. He is not feeling well and I dont want to be burden to him.

"Voo, after my work here I will go home immediately. I want to hug you,"

"I'll be waiting for you baby,"

"Voo, i need to rest now. I have a guesting tommorow in a radio station,"

"Okey baby, call me anytime if you woke up okey? I love you so much,"

"Okey Voo, I will. I love you more,"

We ended the call and we continue celebrating our business anniversary party. We just grilled some pork and beef. We had a little drink.

I'ts already afternoon. We're going back to SoKor now. I need to meet someone at the company. I'm working hard on my music. I hope armys will love and support my music. I am the last who will release an album. All the pressure is with. I dont want my fans to be dissapointed.

When we arrived at Sokor. I immediately went straight to the company. I saw Namjoon hyung and run to him.

"Hyunnggg," I said running towands him and hug him tight.

"Taehyunggsii," he said with open arms while smiling. He hug me back.

"Hyungg, I miss you,"

"I miss you too Tae," we always talked to our group chat but it's different when we really see each other.

"Hyung, I will meet some producer here now. Lets work out together tommorow," 

"Okey, I'm just here everyday, just come here, i'll wait for you," he said and ang hug me again.

We bid our goodbyes because we have work to do. Namjoon hyung is working on his music also. He will release a new song before his enlistment. He already decided when to be enlisted. And we are planning to get along together if we have time.

Ater my work I went straight home. I'm tired and I want to rest now. I'm im my bed already when Jk call me.

"Voo, are you sleepy?" He askes when i answeres the phone.

"Not really baby, I'm waiting for your call," we both still in bed. I felt longing to my baby.I felt longing for him. I bit my lip while staring at him. I saw how he smiled at me

"baby, I miss you, I miss your hug, your kiss. the whole of you, I want to feel you here by my side,"

"I miss you Voo, I want to hug you,"

"baby, I want to f*ck you right now," I said with out filter.

He didn't answer. But he buried his face in the pillow. I got up and sat down. I rubbed my c*ck while facing Jk. The lampshade is the only light in my room.

"Baby, let me release this please. let's s*x on phone," I said using my seductive voice.

""Do you really want it?" he said while smiling in front of the camera. He got up and lit the lampshade. He placed his phone on the side table. I was even more surprised when I saw that he was only wearing boxers.

I was still rubbing my hard c*ck while looking at Jk walking around his room.

He sat in front of the camera and smiled when he saw me rubbing my cock. I took it out of my boxer while looking at Jk and still biting my lip.

"Sh!t Voo, I want to be f*ck with you," he said as he also rubbed his cock.

"Baby, let's release, ahhhhh," I said while feeling good.

""Ahhhhh, Vooo," he moaned as he rubbed his c*ck.

"Baby, just imagine me kissing your neck to your chest until I lick your c*ck," I said while looking at him rubbing his c*ck.

"Woo, ahhh, Ahhh,"

"Baby, Ahhhh, I'm just thinking about kissing you on the lips right now,"

"Voo, I think I'm licking your cock and sucking it,"

ahhhhhh, ahhhhhh, ahhhhhh,

"f*ck baby, Ahhhhh

"ahhhh, Ahhh, I ahh loveee you, ahhh

"aahhh, I love ahhh you more baby,"

"Vooo, I'm about to come out, ahhhhhh"

"let's come together baby, ahhhh
ahhh

ahhhhhh, ahhhhj ahhh

The two of us rubbed our c*cks faster and faster until we came out together.

My juice spilled in my stomach. I gasped because of the pleasure I felt. When I looked at JK, he also closed his eyes and his lips were parted. We were both out of breath. We looked at each other and both smiled at each other.

He stood up and entered the bathroom. I took the wipes and wiped my spilled juice. I lay down on the bed and Jk returned to his bed and lay down again.

"Baby, thank you,"

"Voo, you don't need to say thank you because I like it too," he said with a smile.

"I love you baby,"

"I love you more Voo," I felt sleepy. The phone is just focused on us. Sleepiness is slowly engulfing me. But my eyes were opened by the snoring JK on the other line. I smiled because of the cuteness of my baby.

Even though we are far from each other. We are still enjoying ourselves. Because we know our longing for each other. It's only a few days until I can be with my baby again.

I slowly closed my eyes due to sleepiness. I just let Jk and I have an oncall. For us to feel as if we were just together. Hearing his snore make me feel he just by my side.

💚💜🐻🐰