I'm not Tired R🔞

💦I'm not Tired💦 R🔞

Tae pov.

I am now at the Celine Shop in Japan. Bogum Hyung is with me. My trip was not boring when I was with Hyung. hyung is too over protective of me.

I'm shopping for gifts for Jk and I's family, of course for my baby as well. I did a lot of shopping for Jk. His birthday is coming up and all my surprises for him are settled.

I just stayed in Japan for a few days. Visited our house and our business here. We were at a restaurant when I found out that my song won on Mneat. That's my first win so far in my Era. I am happy because there are still many people who support me and love me. Many people still appreciate my genre of music. I'm okay with the achievement I'm receiving now. I'm not aiming to be on the top and I just want to share my music.

Today is my last day in Japan and we are now on our way to the airport. I called Jk earlier before I left the hotel. It only takes two hours to fly from Japan to Korea. I bought some gift to Jk. I put it all in one bag. The bag I posted on my IG. Celine bag,sweatshirt and hoodie , also bought ramen, whiskey, wine and pork jerky.

My flight was delayed and I arrived at Korea late also. The car they used to pick me up is Jk company car. I go straight to my apartment because Jk was already waiting for me ther. I miss my baby so much. Even though we are calling each other everynight while I'm in Japan It's still different when I see him in front of me.

As soon as I opened my apartment, Jk immediately ran to greet me with a hug.

"I miss you Voo," he said while hugging me.

"I miss you too baby," I said and kissed him on his lips. We really miss each other.

Jk invited me to eat because he cooked. He knew I was hungry because my flight was delayed. After we ate, I washed the dishes and Jk vacuumed the floor. Sometimes Jk does the cleaning of the apartment. I also help sometimes.

After we cleaned up what we ate, I went into the room to take a shower and get dressed. Jk is in the living room watching Netflix. I soaked in the bath tub for a while. After a few minutes I showered to join Jk in the living room.

When I left the bathroom, JK entered the room. I'm only wearing boxers and I'm drying my hair with a towel.

Jk stopped entering when he saw me. He smiled at me and closed the door. He came to me and hugged me around the waist and smelled my neck.

"Hmmmm, my husband smells good," he said and kept sniffing my neck.

I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I looked into his eyes and it was full of desire. Suddenly I looked down when someone suddenly poked in front of me. I laughed because the effect I had on Jk was really strong.

"Voo, that's your fault. You woke up my sleeping pet," he said with a laugh.

"Let's play with your pet," I said and kissed him on the lips and he responded immediately.

He leaned me against the wall. He kissed my neck down to my chest. His lips covered one of my nipples and he was squeezing the other one.

"Ahhh, baby, Hmmmm, ahhh.

My head is spinning because of the pleasure I feel now. He alternately sucked my nipple.

"Ahhh, baby, hmmmm, Its feels good baby. ahhh

His kiss went down until he knelt down in front of me. He took off my boxers and was greeted by my hard c*ck. He looked up at me as he rubbed my c*ck. He licked the tip of it and I closed my eyes.

"Shit baby, Hmmmmm, ahhhhh." I moaned because he suddenly sucked my c*ck.

He licked and suck it like a lolipop.
I grabbed his hair and pressed my c*ck into his mouth. He makes a deep throat.

"Ahhhh, ahhh, baby, hmmmm ahhh,"

After he licked and sucked my c*ck, he stood up and kissed me again on the lips.

"You're really good Voo, You're the only one who can drive me crazy like this," he said in the middle of our kiss.

"And I'm crazy on you too baby," I said and pulled hm to the bed. I made him sit and took off his t-shirt and boxers. We are both naked now. I kissed him on the lips and he hugged me around the waist. He squeezes my ass and beats me softly.

"Hmmmm, ahhh" he moan when I grab his c*ck and masturbate it while kissing him. I kneld infront of him and I did what he did to me earlier. I suck and licke his c*ck. He is biting his lips while lookkng at me. I rubbed it ans slap it slowly in my tongue.

"F*ck Voo, That's feel so good, ahhha hmm ahhhhh." He said while moaning.

After I gave him a blow job, he stood up. He made me face the bed and made me bend so that I was leaning on the bed.

He slap my ass softly while squizzing it.

"Baby I will take you now," he said and position his c*ck in my butthole. He rub his c*ck in my hole and it makes me moan..

AmHmmmm ahhhhb, Baby.

He slowly enter into my butthole.

Ahhhhhhh hmmmm

Ahhhhhhh

We both moan when he fully inserted his c*ck in my hole.

I hold my c*ck ang masturbate it while his thrusting so hard at my back..

"Hmmm, I will f*ck you hard Voo," he said while thrusting  faster.

"Ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhh babyy ahhh,. Faster baby ahhhh. Ahhh

"Shit your so tight Voo, ahhh," he curse

"Hmmm aehhhh, ahhhh. Baby.

He thrust faster and harder. I t really feels so good

"Ahhh, Voo you are only mine ahhhh no one can touch you. Ahhh your body and soul is mine,ahhhh, " he said while thrusting.

"Hmmm,baby My body is all yours, ahhh, ahhh." I  Response .

"ahhhh , ahhhh baby Ahhhh.

"Voo, I'm cumming. Ahhhh. Ahhh.

He thrust harder and faster until we both cum.

Ahhhhh.

Ahhhhh.

He push his self harder filling all my hole with his cum. He give small kiss in my back. I smile of his sweet gesture. He slowly pulled his c*ck and wipe all the juices that scattered in in my skin.

After we had s*x I immediately lay on the bed without wearing anything. Jk lay beside me also naked. We are both naked under the  blanket. I hug him and he kiss me in the forehead.

"I love you baby," I said while lookinv ag him.

"I love you more Voo," he said and smile. I givw him a peack on his lips.

"Lets take a rest for a moment baby. I will do my Job later," I said with a soft laugh.

"Voo you are not tired?" He ask.

"No, Im not tired," I said and we both laugh and hug each other.

His warm body really feels good. This is Home.

Fanart: @bnn_mlk

🐻🐰💚💜