Special Room

Title: Speacial Room (R18)

Jk Pov.

After our work. Voo and I meet some of our friends and have a good time. Tommorow I'll be leaving to LA for my guesting in Good Morning America at Time Square.

After we meet our friends. We directly went to my apartment. We will stay there until tomorrow. I noticed Voo was silent and he don't have an appetite this morning.

"Is he pregnant?" I silently asked myself and laugh with my thought.

We're on the car and I was the one who's driving. Voo is scrolling in his phone ang looking for a song he wants to play.
"Baby, what do you want me to play?" He asked

"Anything you want Voo," I responsed.

He played a Jazz song. And rest his head in the backset and close his eyes. I hold his hand and he looked at me.

"Are you okey Voo,? You are silent since morning.

"Yes baby, I'm just tired," he said. I know something is bothering with him. And I need to know it.

When we arrived at my apartment. I change my cloths. I'm just wearing my boxer and tshirt. I went to the kitchen and cooked for our dinner. I will grilled some meat  for my Voo. I was busy cooking and Voo is in the Sala watching netflix.

After I cooked, I call him. He sit infront of me with out a word. And im getting bothered because of his silent.

I cut the meet into a bite size and put it in his plate.

"Voo, eat more. You haven't eat anything after our lunch earlier," I said

"I don't have an appetite baby," he said while frowning

"What's with the frown Voo? Are you sick?" I asked worriedly.

"You're going to leave tommorow and I will miss you," he said in a low voice.

"Oh my Voo, is such a baby," i tease him

"What?" he said while pouting, he's so cute.

"Nothing Voo, You will follow me in LA right?" I change the topic

"It's not confirm yet baby, I want to see you performing and I want to cheer you baby,"

"I want you to be there Voo, If you will watch I won't be nervous,"

"I won't promise baby,. But I will really try,"

"Okey, but I really hope you come, lets eat now," I said while looking at him but he just give me a naughty smile while licking and biting his lips.

"What's with that look Voo?"
"I'm craving for something baby," he said and I smiled.

"Finished your food and I will let you eat your dessert," i said and smile to him.

"Woooohh, The sweetest dessert I've ever taste," he said and we both laugh.

After we eat we both clean the kitchen before we went to the room where we set up the PS5. We will play some game. Playing game is one of our passtime together.

I go to the room first and open the PS5. Voo prepare some snacks for us. We will play a game until the we're sleepy.

I was sitting on the carpet and setting up the PS5 when Voo enter the room. He is carrying a tray with a half gallon of icecream and a chips. He put it a side and sit beside me and get the other controller. We play some game and we laugh if we lose. We play now for more than an hour.

Voo put his controller away and look at me with a pout.

"What? You're not going to play anymore?" I asked with confusion.

"Baby, I want to eat my dessert now,"

"But you're already eating your dessert Voo," he looked at me then move closer to me. He took the controller in my hand and put it aside. Now his face is just inches to mine.

"But I want to eat my sweetest dessert baby," he said then look down referring my c*ck. I smiled at him and kissed him passionately in the lips. He spread my legs while im still sitting. He slowly take off my shirt and he followed his.. we are both wearing boxer. He touched my c*ck while kissing me with my boxer is still on.

I hold his nape to deepened our kiss. Are tongue play each other.

"And now it's time to eat my dessert," he said in between out kisses. He take off my boxer and my hard c*ck welcome him. Im still sitting and spreading my leg infront of him. He get the ice cream and the spoon. My eyes wided because of what im thinking

"Voo, I know what are you thinking right now,"

"That's good baby," he said and scoop an icecream eat it. He slowly bow infront of me and licked my c*ck.

"F*ck Voo, its cold," I said but it feels so good.

"Stay still baby, IM not done yet," he scoop again the ice cream and repeat what he did earlier. He licked and sucked my c*ck while eating the ice cream.

"Shh!t, ahhhh, That's so good Voo, ahhhh," I moaned and grunt. He's still licking and sucking it while looking at me. I was grabing his hair everytime he sucked it.

I pull him and kiss him in the lips. We kiss aggressively like a hungry henna. I lay him in the carpet without breaking the kiss.
"Now Voo, its time for me to eat my dessert," I whisper to his ear. I kneeled   between his legs and take off his boxer. His hard long c*ck welcome me. I did what he did to me. His biting his lips whilw closing his eyes.

"Ohhh f*ck baby, ahhhh," he moaned as I sucked him.

I wipe the ice cream in my lips and position my self to owned him. I put his one leg on my shoulder and his one leg is in between my tigh. I slowly enter in his buthole while holding his leg in my shoulder.

"Ahhhh
"Ahhhhj

We both moaned when I fully thrust inside him. Voo is masturbating while I'm thrusting faster and faster.

"Ahhh, f*ck baby, ahhhh

"You like it Voo,?, ahhhh

"Yes ,baby I like it.,ahhhh
Ahhh
Ahhhh aaahhhh

The room is full of moaan, gasspp and grunts.My movement is getting faster and faster until we both come.

Ahhhhhhh
Ahhhh

We both moanes as ww come together. I put his leg and kiss him in the forehead. I'm still inside him.
"I love you so much Voo,"

"I love you more baby,

We are both panting as I klay beside him and hug him. We are hugging each other and we are still naked.

"Voo, I really wish you would come to watch me,"

"That's what I want also baby, but I'm not sure yet,"

"Its okey Voo, If you can make it. I will call you from time to time,"

"Okey baby,"

Tomorrow I'll be leaving to L.A. as much as possible. I want Voo to come with me but its complicated. It's our Era now and the eyes of everyone is looking at ua. We need to be careful this time. And thankful that Voo is always there for mw to cheer me up. Voo is one of the reason I lessen my anxiety. I'm anxious because I will perform again infront of thousand people. I hope army will support Us in our Era.

💚💜🐻🐰