CHAPTER - 30

JK's POV:-

"Yeah baby" I said and she said she's done, so now I have to go pick her up.

"Jimin I'll leave now, I have to pick Y/N" I said and stood up while keeping my phone in my back pocket and then I drank the last sip of my vodka and went near the exit door.

"Wait I'll so join you" Jimin said and kept the glass he was holding and then he came near me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

With that we both went out of the club, well it was not less than any par-coll as there were many slut and shameless gold diggers.

I and Jimin went near our cars and drew to Y/N restaurant. Jimin was sitting in the car but I came out and stood there while keeping both hands inside my pockets. She saw me and came out while taking her bag.

She came near me with a very tired full face, I gave her a side hug while taking the bag from her hands "How was the day?" I asked her, btw it was already evening.

"As usual, I'm very tired" she replied while looking outside, I took a glance at her, "wanna hang out?" I asked her and she looked at me "Kookie I'm sorry but I'm very tired, moreover I have study" she is so innocent that she is apologize instead of just telling No.

"Study?" I said with a confused look while looking at her "yeah.......in a short period my college will start" she said with a sad pout

"Fine...this is last year right?"..........."how do you know?" She said while her eyes were wide open in shock maybe,

I chuckled then I replied "just a guess, after all you're years old so I thought like that" she hummed in response after that I heard Jimin calling me, he was driving beside me. I looked at him and raised my head at ask what.

He then signaled me to stop, I got confused but I stopped the car at the side. He also did the same, then he got out of the car and came near me. He titled his head a little and said "Hi" while waving his hand, his both elbows were on the window for support.

"Where will you both stay tonight?" He asked even when he knew, I stared at him then I looked at Y/N who was already staring at me "will you join me at my place" I don't know but I was bit scared, after few seconds she nodded her head which brought a smile on my face.

Then I turned to Jimin and said "you?"......"I'll be with Tae, he had called me just now also I'll just inform him about the work or else he will again start his drama" he said as I and Y/N chuckled, then we both drew to my mansion and Jimin joined Tae at his mansion.

After few mins, we reached at my place. I took out my seat belt and came out and she did the same.

She looked at me and I gave a sweet smile while coming near here "let's go, princess" I said while holding her hand and ofcourse she blushed and looked down.

We both went inside, I sat down on the couch and she came near me and stood in front of me and held my hand "I wanna sleep" she said with a pout which made me smirk and then I said "so what you want me to do"

She bet my chest playfully "kookie...." She said in a cute angry tone, I pulled her close to me and made her sit on my lap while her back was facing me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and snuggled into her neck "if you want I can only remove all of your stress" I said in a cold tone

She rested her head on my shoulder while saying "kookie I just wanna take a nap now" then I looked at her with an sad expression, "just one time na, please baby" I said with a sad pout.