CHAPTER - 26

Jungkook's POV:- Next Day Morning
          I was going downstairs, then I heard Hana talking to someone I thought she was on call so I just ignored it and went to kitchen, the weather is hot nowadays *it's summer* I opened fridge and took out water bottle and I was drinking "Jk wear some clothes at home" Hana said, as she is my sister I don't really mind being in just sweatpants "Don't be so disciplined with me, it's too hot" I said while keeping the bottle back "at least when somebody is there" I chuckled at her words and turned around to see her but I saw Y/N, she was also there I didn't feel awkward by the situation "what is she doing here?" I asked Hana and saw Y/N blushing very hard seeing my toned abs, I liked it and smirked.

"I only told her to come with me because I will feel bored" she said, it made me angry "am I dead?" I said while rising my eyebrow, "will you come with me for shopping?"....."I would have if you had asked for it" I said with a non bothered expression while going to take shower. Y/N was quite the whole time but I liked her reddish face due to shyness, I think she was too stunned to see my muscular body. Anyway I took shower and came back and sat on the dinning table, Y/N was also sitting but I ignored her.

"What happened to you both, did you had a fight yesterday night" Hana said while looking at me and Y/N, "ah no no no we didn't" Y/N said as I remembered everything that happened last night and while thinking about it I badly wanted to taste her lips again, it was like I was addicted to it but......I can't, Hana is also here.

After breakfast I went to my room, while having breakfast I was secretly watching Y/N, she kept staring at me the whole time. I wonder if I did anything. I sat on my desk as I had some work to do, then someone knocked the door. "Come in" I said and saw Y/N coming inside, I got up quickly and said "don't look close your eyes, close"......."Ok ok sorry" Y/N turned the other side and covered her eyes with her hands. I took the photo frame and kept it inside the drawer "ok fine, you can open your eyes" I again went and sat on my desk.

"What happened" she asked "nothing" I replied little rudely, then she came near me "why are you ignoring me from that time, sometimes you will act like you care about me you love me then suddenly you behave like I never existed, you d-" I cutted her off and pulled her on my lap by her hand and made her sit on my lap. She got nervous, "I'm sorry I really didn't mean it all" I said while wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my head on her shoulder. "Jk" she said in a low tone and I hummed in response "do you have feelings for me?" She asked me and I got too confused and was just thinking what to say but I kept quite "looks like no," she said but again I didn't replied and kept quite "if you don't then why are you using me?" She boiled my blood by saying this "I don't use anyone nor you, I'm just confused, and don't ever dared to talk to me like that" I yelled at her very badly "did you understood?" She flitched and tears were forming in her eyes but still she nodded.

After seeing her like this my heart ached a bit, I hugged her tightly "I'm sorry Y/N, but to be honest I'm very confused, I don't know myself that I have feelings or not but please don't tell that I'm using you, you are the first girl whom I have kissed, whom I have touched and with whom I feel free so don't ever again talk like that" I said that to her and then wiped the tears in her eyes. "I didn't mean to hurt you by saying that-" I cutted her off by asking her "any special reason why you came here" I was looking at her but she didn't respond "Shouldn't I be here" she said while showing her puppy eyes "no no I didn't mean like that, I'm asking-" she didn't leave me to continue "that day also Tae was telling me to stay out, why?" I was too confused whether to say her or not "don't you have work in restaurant today?" I asked her but my words were Lil shuttering "I have but" I didn't continue "but what?" I asked "leave" she said while getting off from my lap, I was just observing her actions "I need to go, bye" she was about to go but I held her hands and made her stop. She stared at me "I'll drop you" I said and took my car keys.

__**End Of Jungkook's POV**__

Y/N's POV:- I sat inside the car and looked at him "what?" He asked in his cold husky voice while driving "nothing" I said and looked outside the window. I can feel his stares while he was driving. I'm feeling very insecure about myself nowadays moreover sometimes I feel like I know him completely but suddenly his actions will just make my jaw drop.

After few mins I reached the restaurant, it's been a long time since I have visited the restaurant. "Bye" he said while looking at me, I just hummed and went inside. He drew back. "Hello mam, nice to meet you after so long time" Josh said. Except being my worker, he has been a good friend to me. "Hello" I said with a sweet smile, then I went inside to check the daily report of customers etc.

Suddenly one of my workers told me that someone has came to meet me, I went out to see and was very shy and nervous by seeing Jennie waiting for me. I was scared to face her but still I went up to her "didn't expect to see you here" I said to her while coming out from the counter, she chuckled "I think I need you for some talks" she said while taking her bubble tea "about?"....."let's get a table, it's going to be long day" she said while looking for a good place, I was just getting ready for another drama.

We both sat, "how are you?" I asked her while being nervous, she looked at me, smiled "I'm not angry on you" she said while sipping her tea, my eyes got widened "really" she nodded. "I have accepted my fate and moreover Jk told me everything that happened that day in hospital" she leaned a little and held my hand "I'm sorry maybe I was actually too much that day" I was very shocked by her behaviour "no no it's fine, it's not your fault though the circumstances were like that" I said while lightly rubbing her hands "I thought to call you but I thought I should say this infront of you" she removed her hands "maybe you should have called" I said in a low tone.

We had a lot of fun talks, she asked me about Jk also and I told her everything as there's nothing to hide with my bestie, "are you free now?" She asked me, I replied with a nod "why?"....."I have got tickets for the concert so thought to ask you" she said why showing the tickets "which concert?" I asked her, she sighed "didn't you heard about xxxx concert" I was very happy hearing that, I was literally waiting for that concert "when is it?" I asked her while taking the tickets from her hand "the day after tomorrow"....."I will come" I said her and we both went out "but you have got 5 tickets" I said while counting them "yeah for you, Jimin, Tae, me and Jk" she said and I was sure Jk will not come "do you even think Jk will come" I said her while giving her the tickets back "don't worry I will convince him" she said while booking a cab, I was overthinking about her and Jk "where will you go?" I asked her "shopping" she said and I hummed "will you not come?" she asked me And I was about to say no but she dragged me "you are coming with me and that's final"

After 10 mins of arguing, finally she made me agree for shopping, we both sat inside the cab and went to H&M mall.

__**End Of Y/N's POV**__

To Be Continued:-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you all liked this chapter, and from next chapter things will get more interesting so stay tuned and keep reading.

Okey I love you all byee~