CHAPTER - 1

POV: Jung Kook ( The Mafia King ) has been frustrated day by day because one of his enemies has been irritating him and trying to kill him to get his position, as Jung Kook is the most powerful and famous mafia king in the whole of South Korea.
His Past:
He has been living alone since 12 yo because his father killed his mother for her wealth and went to aboard leaving Jung Kook alone. When he was 15 yo he got to know that it was his father who killed his mom and lied to him that she cheated on him. But Jung Kook kept it a secret and at the age of 19 yo he killed his father and build up his empire by himself.
Present Day:

( JK's) Worker: Boss, we have got some information about your enemy

JK: What is it? Did u find that b*tch?
Worker: No boss but we have found out that he is somewhere in Busan.
JK: Send some of my men there and tell them to find out where exactly he is.
Worker: Ok boss.
JK: And if you get any information tell me.
Worker: Yes Boss ( bows ).
( worker leaves the room )

Jk completes all his work and lefts for his mansion

( doorbell rings )
???: B*tch, give me your phone.
Jk: But why? What happened Tae?
Tae: When u can't charge your f*cking phone why do u need it?
Jk: Wh? ( confused )
Tae: You b*... ( sighs )I have called you 17 times, see this ( shows his phone ).
Jk: ahh,( got more frustrated ) Tae I am already angry don't boil my blood now just come inside and leave me alone.
Tae: No, I just came here to inform you that we are going to Busan after 3 days.
He( unknown ) has some plans it seems.
Jk: Ok then we shall meet tomorrow.
Tae: Ok don't be f*king late as usual.
( then Tae left )
Then Jk went to his room and did his night routine and slept after having dinner.

The Next Day:

Jk: so what is your f*king plan?
???: want to know *winks* ( in a flirty way ).
Tae: you b*tch stop flirting with my bunny or else you will be d.e.a.d.
Jk: ( very angry ) Now if you both don't stop it straight away and come to a plan I'll eat both of you.
Jimin: ok ok don't be mad ( trying to calm down him ). The plan is very simple, your enemy has a girl best friend. So, you have to make her fall in love with you so that she will help you to find the real culprit. Anyway, he will not meet her frequently as he is also a mafia when he will hear that you have arrived Busan he will surely hide more and try to be safe. And once we have got to know who is the real culprit I don't think you will leave him to live for half an hour also. So how's the plan?
Jk: not bad...
Tae: ( doesn't leave him to complete ) But not good.
Jimin: *sighs*
Jk: ok then get me more information about that girl.
Tae: but we have to be very careful if she gets to know that you intend to kill her BFF she will immediately tell him and we will miss him again.
Jk: *nods*
Jimin: ( starts teasing for no reason ) First time in your life you have used your f*king brain properly.
Tae: yeah and you...
Jk: ( not even interested ) So be ready by tomorrow to enjoy the game in Busan *smirks*.
Tae: *proud by his babe's sentence*
Jimin: *teasing* looks like someone is in a hurry to fall in love huh.
Jk: *gives death glare to Jimin*

( Jk doesn't believe in love and is not interested in any of the girls)
Jimin: *changes the topic* ah..h ok t then I will give you the information by evening.
Tae: *giggles* alright it's already time for lunch. Let's first have lunch and then continue with work.

After they finished their lunch, Jimin went to get information about the girl, Tae went to arrange cars, weapons, guards etc and Jk went to his company as he had an important meeting with a great dealer.

THAT'S ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER.
SUPPORT ME AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.