CHAPTER - 7

Y/N's POV:
I was going to my house after having dinner and completing all the work. I just entered my house and suddenly the door closed harshly when I was keeping the keys in their place. So I turned to see that and I felt two arms around my waist and pulling me close. When I was moving towards that person I got to know that it was ??? By the mirror which was kept in front of me. So I kicked back his d*** and turned towards him and as I was ready to punch his face two men came and twisted my arms and wrist.

Y/N: Ah *while closing her eyes tightly* ( she was not screaming for any help as she was far away from the city and her house was near a forest area )
???: you b*tch ( while holding his lil member ) how dare you kick me ah
Y/N: you deserve more ( lifted her leg to kick him again but his men dragged her back ) Ah *tears fell due to pain*
???: chunks, you know what. From the day of our friendship, I was deeply in love with you and I was determined that I will never hurt you but now you have crossed your limits y/n oh one minute, you had already crossed it once and for that I just made you feel that I am the only one for you. *smirks*
Y/N: Wh-What are you telling *confused*
???: Don't you remember that night you left me in mid of our dinner night and went with your dad as he was the person who loved you the most according to you *angrily*. But you know how I felt that time I was about to ask you WILL YOU MARRY ME? But he always stopped me that's why I told my dad to kick his a** out of my way so that I can make you feel that I love you the most. About your mother, I am sorry for that but I didn't know that she was with him at that time.
Y/N: Do you mean that you were the one who killed my parents and told me that they were Jeon's enemy so they killed them *tears falling rapidly*
???: You got it right baby *winks*
Y/N: Now I wish I had listened to my parents and not made you my friend. And if I had one wish I would have chosen to kill you brutally *angrily*
???: *smirks* But unfortunately, you don't have any and guess what this was the second time you have crossed the limit babe so be ready for your punishment *evil smile*
Y/N: What do you mean *confused*
???: *stands up and comes near her* You will find it out by yourself soon *whispers*
Y/N: *pushes him back and makes him fall as he was very near to her* don't f*king dare to touch me you ba*tard.
???: you *chunks* now I think I made a mistake ( y/n confused ) WHEN MY LOVE WASN'T ENOUGH THEN HOW CAN I EXPECT FROM YOU THAT MY WORDS WILL EVEN MATTER. Guards make sure that no one disturbs me
His Mens: Ok sir *bows*
Y/N: What are you-

As she was talking he picked her on his shoulders and went inside her room. Then he pinned her to her bed and hovered over her after that he kissed her lips very harshly and bits her lower lip. She was trying her best to push him away but then he grabbed her hands and interlocked them with his. Then he slowly went down to her jaw, neck and collarbone while giving her purple marks. Y/N was not able to do anything except crying loudly. After that he removes her top wear and squeezes her b**bs and removes her b**. Then he was about to put his lil member into her but soon someone came and punched him very hard in his face and that someone was non-other than Jung Kook. He punched him so hard that his nose was bleeding very rapidly and he was trying to get up but JK lifted him by his collar and punched him again.

Jk: This one was to touch her without her permission *angrily*

Before he could say anything Jk takes out his gun and shoots him below his knees making him unconscious. Then as soon as he turns to her to make sure she is fine or not she wraps herself with the blanket while sobbing. Then suddenly he turns to the other side and gives her his jacket and tells her to feel comfortable with him.

Jk: *gives his jacket* wear it
Y/N: Th-thanks t-to sa-s-save me *while sobbing*
Jk: Do you want water
Y/N: *nods as she was very embarrassed and looking down*
Jk: I can't hear you
Y/N: Ye-Yes
Jk: Gives her a glass of water

Y/N takes it and drinks.

Jk: It's already too late. I think you should sleep now *nervous*
Y/N: I wi-will b-but a- I want to ta-take a sho-shower *while sobbing*
Jk: Ok then I will leave now but I have told four of my men to stay here for your safety, are you okay with that *while biting his lower lip because of nervousness*
Y/N: Ok *nervous*
Jk: mmm can you go to take your shower because I will call my men now to clean this bloody mess *while starring at him*
Y/N: O-Okay *she runs to her bathroom and closes the door*

Till the end of the whole conversation Jk was looking outside the window facing his back to her then he calls his men and tells them to bring him to his secret place which was known by only Jimin, Tae and a few of his trustable members. After that, he calls Jimin and Tae to meet him at that place.

After that when everyone reaches that place Jk tells one of his men to open the blindfold and to bring him to his sense back.