CHAPTER - 25

"Now?" Jk asked her while rising his eyebrow in a hope that she will agree, but Y/N told "No" as a reply with no expression. When he heard that he dramatically pouted sadly and told "Fine then I'll go" but suddenly without having a sense Y/N told "You're looking handsome" and was lost in him, while Jk turned to her with his cute bunny smile "thanks" with that Y/N was embarrassed about her own words and she mentally banged herself "Fine bye" and shut the door, Jk was very happy and he drives to the place where the party was arranged.

Author's POV:- After sometime he reached the place where the party was arranged. He got out of the car with the gift and a cute smile. The girl came running towards him and hugged. 

"You have grown so much tall" she said while looking him up and down, "Yeah I'm drinking milk everyday" Jk replied with a funny look which made her chuckled and she hit his chest playfully, Then she sees the gift which he was holding behind him and gasps "is it for me?"......"Oh No no actually I brought for my Girlfriend" she glared at him with her cute anger "ok calm down, here take" Jk gave her the gift, she took it & was very happy. She hugged that doll and said thanks to him. Then they had some fun time talking with each other. 

"Jk was this really your selection" while patting the head of the doll "Ah no no, one of my friend helped me" Jk replied while taking a shot, as he told her that she was very curious to know 'that friend of his' so she hummed and asked "who's THAT FRIEND of yours" Jk sees her expression and her intend of asking this "Just a normal friend" he replied and was about to leave as it was getting late. 

He stands up "Fine let's go home it's getting late" he said to her while adjusting his jacket "I wanna meet your THAT FRIEND".....Jk frowned "ah...why?" She stood up "because I wanna meet her" she said and walked past by him, he followed her "Ahh noona, it's already late she must be sleeping why to disturb I'll introduce her to you some other day" he said her while following and she stopped and turned to face him "I want to meet her today and that's final"

After sometime they both arrived to Y/N's house, "If you disturb her sleep I'll kill you" Jk said to her while coming out of the car "I bet she will be not sleeping" she replied and went near the door *door bells rings* "Who's there?"...."I said you" she said it to him while rising her eyebrow with a smirk ”it's Hana” Y/N was confused not knowing who was it but still she opened the door ”Who?” Hana waved to her "Hi" then Y/N saw Jk standing beside her, she smiled looking at Hana and said Hi, "come inside" Y/N said while making way for them, they both entered her home. Y/N sat beside Jk to make Hana jealous but innocent she didn't know she was his Sister.

"So may I know the reason you both have visited me" Y/N started the conversation "I wanted to know who you are, that's al" Hana said while smiling at both of them, Y/N noded "by the way you look beautiful"......"Thanks" Y/N said being lil shy "So don't mind me but I just wanted to know what you think about my brother", Y/N was confused hearing this as she didn't know whom she was refering to, while Jk was signalling Hana to stop asking her these qs "brother?" She said it in a low tone "Yeah about my brother" Hana said while pointing Jk, and when Y/N looked at him he was trying to hide his face.

__**End Of Author's POV**__

Y/N's POV:- So that means she is not his Gf, Oh Y/N so silly of you "mm I think he is sweet and cute but doesn't like to show it" I said while looking at him, then suddenly he turned to me and said "stop it I'm not cute" with a pout, me and Hana chuckled because of his reaction. "Do you have a Bf?" Hana asked me and I noded my head as No. There was a Lil silence but I broke it "How was the gift? Did you liked it?" I asked and she smiled while saying "I loved it".

"It's time to go I think" Jk said while looking at her and she noded and stood up "I would love if you both stay here for tonight it's too late" I said after standing up "I also want to but I have a Lil work so can't" she said making a sad face, then she came near me and held my hands "I hope you get to know things before it's too late" I was confused by her talk, then she left my hand and went near the door. "You go I'll come, I wanna go to restroom" Jk said while standing there only and "Ok" Hana yelled from there.

Jk was coming near me but I backed off "don't you wanna go to restroom" I said while being nervous as he came very near to me and whispered "Done being jealously" saying that he smirked "when did I become jealously? And why will I be?" I said looking straight into his eyes.
He didn't tell anything and just held my waist and pulled me closer to him then he landed his soft lips on mine, I was very shocked by his sudden actions but gave up and kissed him back. My both hands were on his chest and his in one hand was on my waist and the other one my neck gently rubbing my cheeks. After few mins he broke the kiss and kissed my forehead "sorry" he said while removing his hands off me "huh? For what?" I said while being confused, he smiled "nothing, bye take care" he said and was about to leave, while I held his hand "tell na" he removed my hand from him "I'll tell you some other day" I pouted and he left.

His kisses are so soft, I said it to myself and became shy but does he really love me? This question was there in my mind from the day I fall in love with him but I guess everything we desire will not be ours until it is in our destiny.

__**End Of Y/N's POV**__

Author's POV:- Now Jk and Hana were in the car, Jk was driving then Hana asked him "You love her?" With a straight expression while adjusting her hairs then Jk looked at her and said "No". She smiled lightly while looking outside the window "what's with that smile?"......"nothing just I'm thinking you have grown up now" Jk smiled to her replied and said "yeah I am 27 years" Hana turned to him and lightly hitted his head "you are still a baby to me" Jk chuckled.

After 20 mins they reached home and went inside "Hurting someone's feelings is bad Jk" she said to Jk and went upstairs to her room, Jk got in deep thought about her talks. After that he also went to his room, took quick shower and laid on the bed shirtless. He was still thinking about the thing Hana told him, then he looked at the photo of Y/N which he had kept at the bed side drawer which was given by Jimin before coming here.

While looking at the photo he said "I don't have any choice than this" and slept...

__**End Of Author's POV**__

TO BE CONTINUED:-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you all liked this type, I justed wanted to change the look like it was very boring so.
Anyway I hope this story was not too short, if it was let me know,
I love you all byee≈