CHAPTER - 3

After Sometime:
Jk's POV:
I was in a deep sleep and I heard a deep voice shaking me and telling me "Jk wake up".
Starting my vision was a blur then I got to know that the person is non-other than Tae. I slowly open my eye and saw him. He told me that we have reached Busan and it was time to get off the flight.

The time was 10:45 PM. I stood up and then Jimin gave me a black mask and told me to wear it and I quickly changed my coat to a hoodie and then got off the flight. The cars were already ready and they were waiting for us.

While going near the car Jimin gave me some information about what to do.
He told that each one of us will go in a different car and to different places to live. And also Tae had arranged everything "home to live, car and so on".
Jimin told me that in the morning he will call me and guide me to the girl as he is the flirting king he will only tell me how to talk, what to talk and how to behave.

Soon I got into the car and went home, it was pretty good and dinner was already served.

At first, I didn't know why Tae has arranged this huge mansion only for me but then I remembered I had my mansion here as I was living here 3 years back.
After I finished my dinner I took a shower and went to sleep.

Next Day Morning:
Jk's POV:
I woke up early and did all my morning work and got ready as Jimin told me that I should meet that girl today only. As I told you earlier actions are better than overthinking. But I was a bit feeling uneasy, plus this was the first time I am intentionally going to meet a girl. And after eating breakfast I went to change my dress.