Chapter 8

"What did I just tell you not to do, Amani?" He asked in a low voice. I let out a breath of defeat, "To not run away from you." "And yet here we are. You're going to learn sooner or later that I don't like repeating myself."

  A gasp of pleasure overtook me as I flinched and squirmed when he ran his wet tongue over my clit mixing our juices as they dripped from my vagina. He inserted two of his fingers inside of me as he pumped them in and out of my vagina while licking and rubbing my clit with his tongue. I was on a cloud of pleasure as I was starting to get used to his fingers a bit, but that didn't last long as he shoved the third one inside of me, giving me no time to adjust as a sharp gasp of shock and pain left my mouth. "You can take it." He said against my clit encouraging me.

  The pain didn't last long, somehow I managed to find pleasure in it as his fingers hit my spot over and over. My head was starting to feel fuzzy and I became an uncontrollable moaning mess as I was reaching my climax. With one more plunge from his fingers my release came in a full on wave as he lapped up my juices hungrily. He discontinued his onslaught of my vagina as he grabbed my right arm and right leg flipping me right side up like I weighed nothing as I wrapped my legs around his waist for support and placed my hands on his shoulders.

  I was now face to face with the blue eyed Calix I'd come to know. He supported my bum with one arm and used his free hand to wrap it around my neck bringing me closer to him as his lips clashed with mine. Our tongues intertwined as he explored every crevice of my mouth as I did the same. He walked over to the bed with us still in our heated make out session and sat me down on my back with him above me.

  "Next time, I'll punish you for real." He said as he got up and from hovering above me breaking our kiss. I couldn't even move and honestly didn't want to. I don't know if it was from my desperation of not having sex in forever or what, but I oddly felt fine with him being here. I really need to get a grip on myself; I mean he was a stranger after all, and the last thing I wanted to do was to feel anything for this creep. Even if he was overwhelmingly attractive.

  He looked at me before turning around to walk to my closet and I asked, "What are you doing?" I realized I was completely helpless against him. But that didn't mean I wouldn't put up a fight against him.

  He emerged from my closet with one of my big lounge shirts and came over to me. "Can you sit up?" He asked gently as I mumbled, "Yeah." I made a move to get up and winced at the pain in my lower region, completely coming down from my high and now feeling the onslaught he bestowed upon vagina. As if sensing my pain he gently helped me sit up as he said, "Can you raise your arms for me?"

  I did as he said, but why was he being so nice all of a sudden? I thought he was done with that act a long time ago; I thought to myself as he put my arms through the shirt and pulled it over my head successfully putting it on. I didn't want to thank him because I really felt like he didn't deserve my thanks after what he just did to me, so instead I asked him, "Why are you being so nice."

  "It's called after care. Besides, I'm always nice to you whether you realize it or not." He said distinctly. Nice? I'm always nice my ass! What a load of bullshit.

   "If you're so nice then why did you break into my house and leave that ominous note for me?" He chuckled a bit before sitting down on the edge of my bed saying, "Break in?" He raised an amused eyebrow at me and I raised my own although the amusement was nowhere to be found. "Yes, you broke into my house and I want to know why." I said seriously. He threw his head back with laughter and nudged my arm with his as if we were friends, and we, 'were not friends'.

   "You have to have your doors and windows locked for it to be a break in Amani." He said as he rolled his eyes playfully like what he did wasn't a big deal. "That does not give you a right to come into my home Calix. What were you even hoping to accomplish anyway?" I asked pointedly, not finding this at all funny. He raised his hand to his heart feigning hurt.