Chapter 3

Calix Pov:

   I went for a run in the woods to get my mind off of pack business and stacks of paperwork that had kept me awake trying to complete it for the last two days and I needed a break. I always go to the edge of the forest when I want to get away hoping to spot a rogue wolf so I could kill it, but I rarely see them. As I ran through the woods I caught a whiff of a fruity smell, kind of like citrus that made me stop in my tracks taking a deeper breath as realization struck me. It was my mate and from the smell of it she was a human.

  I immediately followed the delightful smell which led to a glass house. I could see the back of her head from the sofa she was sitting on. I crept up in my wolf form to the window trying to get a better view of her, but I made the mistake of not taking my wolf's size into account and my shadow was on the wall in front of her causing her head to shoot up and out the window. I could tell she was startled with her heart beating loudly in her chest, but I couldn't get a view of her body because the back of her couch was blocking my veiw. When she whipped her head around to the window of course she didn't see anything but I saw everything I needed to ever see in my lifetime.

  There she was with her plump pink lips that I would love to see swollen from our make out sessions wrapped around my cock. Her doe but catlike eyes giving off a seductive look beneath those glasses of hers; with her long black eyelashes giving the impression of false ones even though I knew they were real. Her expression was one of confusion as she scrunched her face up. She turned around again to get back to what she was previously doing; and by the sound of it she was typing away on her computer.

  Her house was like it was made to hold no secrets which didn't sit right with me because if I have a view of her pretty ass I know for a fact that other people could as well unbeknownst to her. I sat at the edge of the woods and just looked in her house looking around with my advanced wolf vison. It looked like she laid down and I waited for her breathing to even out before I shifted into my human form. My basketball shorts hung low showing off my v line as I approached her house from the woods shirtless.

  I went to the back door and to my surprise it was unlocked causing me to frown. My mate was a little bit too carefree for my liking, but that's okay because we were going to work on that. I went through the kitchen into the living room and walked up to the sofa to see my little mate sound asleep on it. A gasp left my mouth as her body caught me off guard especially with the little ass clothing she had on making my dick bulge in my shorts as I felt it drip with my precum waiting to be buried in her pussy. Her hair was long as hell as it wrapped around her waist pooling on the couch, her slender arms and shoulders making her look dainty, big perky breast smushed together as she lay on her side as I stared at them for a second making my mouth water, her tiny little stomach and waist making me wonder if she ate enough, her thick round ass and thick thighs gave her the perfect proportions and not a single scratch on her delicate skin.

  She was so beautiful and sexy I couldn't take my eyes off of her as my dick throbbed in pain dripping with my precum completely soaking the front of my shorts. I groaned in frustration and looked at anything but her when the unlocked window caught my attention. I went to the window to make sure it was my eyes weren't playing tricks on me and sure enough It was in fact unlocked; meaning that anyone who wanted to come in from the outside could simply push it open and come on in and that pissed me off. I don't know how she could just lay there with that innocent carefree look on her face in her little tank top barely even covering her tits and stomach and her little shorts not even covering her ass as her cheeks spilled out of them; but it made my blood boil. I went to lock the window back but as my fingers touched the lock to lock it back I decided to teach her a lesson instead as I left it unlocked, so she wouldn't make the same mistake twice. Yeah we were going to fix this little problem of hers tonight as I went upstairs to find a blanket for her exposed body.