a mouth later

It had been a month, so it was the 9th of May, we all were sitting in the classroom waiting for the bell to ring since, we all were going to my house to have a Winner roast, and a pool party. Even if it was Tuesday, we want to have fun since it is getting close and close to the end of the year, and Me, Gaige, and Kole will be leaving the school and surprisly all we have to do is pass since we got in the same collage, so we will be going to collage together.

So when the bell rang, we all basically ran out of the classroom and got together with the others, and we all had to wait for the bus students to leave on the buses, then we all made it to are Vehicles, to get to my house.

When we all got to my house, we all had, are swim  suits, on. We swam for a bit until me and Kole started a fire as Tiffany grabbed towels for everyone, then we all sat by the fire, talking and Rosting hotdogs. And of course, after we all finished eating, Kole had to go and grab marshmallows since you can't  have a Winner roast without Smores or Maeshmallows.

So when kole had grabbed them, we all enjoyed  Smores, as well all talked about what grad outfits were. Since Kole was wearing the same color as me, which was black. He is gonna wear a whole black outfit. I had a nice black dress that I picked out. It was poofy.

Tiffany was going to wear a pink dress that had Darker pink flower pedal looking things, going up the dress, and thinned out, at the middle of the dress.

And Gaige was going to wear a green dress shirt and Black pants, shoes, and tie.

Aubree wished she was going to graduate with us, so bid Grayson. But Hayden wished he was a year older since he didn't want to be a twin, to kole.

After a bit, we started to swim again until it got too cold, so we all put on clothing. And sat at the fire until most of us got picked up, everyone, but, Hayden and Kole, since they want to stay over, so Hayden go the spare bedroom as me and Kole shared a bed, as we cuddled up together, I kissed kole cheek and kole bid the same, and we both slowly fell asleep.