Jokes

When I woke up, it was a knock at my door, I was about to yell, "Come in, but I realized Gaige was hugging me by the waste, so u covered him up and said,"Come in."

Edward opened the door and said,"Sorry to bug you, but you have an hour before school."

I nodded, and then I said,"Well, I thought you weren't coming back."

He shook his head and said,"Tiff my have Picked Baeu but I know that you are more loyal then her and Tiffany will come back to you Nova, soo have a good day at school, Nova."

I nodded, and then he left. After that, Gaige was laughing, I pulled the covers off of him and said,"What is so funny."

He sat up and then shook his head, then said,"You aren't going to school."

I shook my head and then said,"Yes, I'm going to school, and your mom called Kole's mom, and kole texted me that you are going to school starting today, actually."

He rolled his eyes and said,"What, you haven't even checked your phone yet."

I shook my head and said,"Yes, I have."

Than I shower The text Kole sent me, because we I was talking to Ed, I got a notification the kole had texted me and showed Gaige what kole said and to was that Gaige can go to school with us so be ready for 8am. Gaige had a shocked face then said,"Fine, let's just get ready."

I nodded, then I went to the bathroom to change, and Gaige went downstairs to find clothes. He had to sneak past Ed.

Gaige was waring, boot cut jeans, and a Black shirt that said Jack Daniel's on the front, and on the back, Makes me forget.

I was waring, jeans and a light yellow shirt that says winter with a cat all bundled up in a winter outfit.

After we both finished changing, I put on a black jacket and Gaige up on his Black Carhartt Hoodie, and then we both left my house since Kole was there to pick us up from school.

When we got into Kole's Truck, Hayden was sitting on the back, so I sat in the front with Kole. When we got to school, Hayden and Gaige walked in the middle with me and Kole on the sides. When we finally got to the classroom, we saved a spot for Nathan since we all were sitting, so every seat was taken, but we made sure to put another chair for him even of he wasn't in are group for that long he was kinda one of us.

When he came into the classroom, he sat down with us, and the first thing out of his mouth was,"Gaige, nice to see again."

Gaige nodded and said,"ya it is good to be back."

We were all happily chatting until we heard the loudest gasp we have ever learned, and it was Beau. We knew it was her when the hole table looked at the door. She came marching up to our table, then pointed at Gaige and yelled, "Why is he here."

I rolled my eyes , and Kole said,"he is now in school, sooo ya."

She stomped her feet and then said,"omg no, he can't be here."

Trystan then laughed so bid, Garyson, Hayden, and Kole, Nathan rolled his eyes, so bid Aubree as I said,"Ha ha, she is acting like a kid."

Tiffany then walked in. She saw us laughing at Beau, and she came to Beau's side right away. Then she said,"Are you all making fun of Beau? How could you."

We all stopped laughing, and I said,"we weren't laughing at her. We were laughing because of her."

Tiffany rolled her eyes, and I got fed up and said,"What happened to you we used to be close now you flipped a switch and now I don't know you at all I'm even surprised that Ed is still with you after what you have become."

She then froze and said,"What is that supposed to mean."

I shook my head, and so did Aubree, then I said,"Well it means that Ed fell for a different you the real you not this, you are fun, smart, and kind to everyone, not just your friends but now you mean, not even trying in school, hell not even being nice to others, you are now just like Beau."

She froze even more than she walked away from us, and Beau, Beau, was about to yell at either us or her. I was about to say something to her when Aubree said,"You have done enough."

Then we all started on our math work since our teacher trusts us to do work, so she leaves for a bit, then comes back and stays for the rest of the class.

When school was finally over, Gaige, Kole, Hayden, and I were going into Kole's truck when Tiffany taped my arm and said,"Can we talk."

I nodded , and Tiffany said,"You are right, I'm here to apologize for everything I did."

I nodded and then said,"ok, now you have apologize, now you need to actually change what you have done."

She nodded and then said,"Goodbye Nova."

I said goodbye to her as I hopped into Kole's truck as he said to lighen up the mood by saying, "Hocky practice, at 5 who is ready for Captain, Nicole to take the team by storm and her hot Co-Captain Koleeee."

We all started to laugh, but we all started to laugh herder when Hayden said,"No, even close to hot."