time skip end of a season

It is November 12

We were going to the city for a football game that would decide if we go to playoffs. Since we couldn't get a bus for the team, we had to go Vehicles of the player's mom. I was with Trystan, his mom, and Grayson.

I was sitting looking out the window as Trystan and his mom talked about what he would do in the future, which was when my phone buzzed and I looked at the ID and saw it was Person?

I then rolled my eyes he had told me so much about him. I learned that he has 2 younger sisters and that he loves to Dirtbike, he has a farm, he likes to go to the lake, his parents are split up, he is smart, but has no friends where he lives. He might be foam lake.So he texted me.

P-HEYYYYYY NOVA

N-HEY GUY

P-SO i hope you have a good game

N- thanks

P-not a problem, Nova

N-are you still not telling me your name it has been almost a week.

P-i know, but I have a feeling you aren't ready for me yet

N-why not I know so much about you but I don't know your face or name atlest give me something to call you instead of just person

P-fine you cam call me.. shit I have to go

N-but fine

P-byeee

N-bye

Whenni got back to the conversation that was happening, they were talking about what would keep you up if you were tied when driving. I suggest loud music, Trystan mom suggested rolling down a window,and Grayson suggested pulling over. But then Trystan said,"Why do I just jerk off to stay awake."

I tried not to laugh, but then Trystan's mom said,"Nicole is in the car, Trystan."

Trystan turned a bit and then said,"Sorry, Nova, are we still friends

I shook my head and said,"Don't worry, I founded it funny."

Trystan's mom shook her head, and then nothing interesting happened the rest of the ride.

When we all got ready, I had to wait for the guys to change as I stood outside the room. A girl passed me and just gave me a hard glare, then walked off. It was almost the same one Beau gave me when she found out. After a bit, Sage and Tessa finished changing, but the guys hadn't finished yet. When they bid us girls put our equipment in the room, the guys changed in.

After the game, we lost badly, but Nathan got kicked from the game, and a guy named James got taken out, and had to go to the hospital, his mom was at the game so she followed, the ambulance to the hospital.

We were on the way back, and I fell asleep, i felt my phone vibrate, since it was on my lap but I bidn't answer it ot look at my phone until Grayson said,"Hey Nova, I think your phone is going off."

I opened my eyes and checked my phone, and Beau was texting me Aubree, and Tiffany made me put her number in her phone so she could call me.

B-Hey Nova

N-ya

B-it Trystan with you

N-yes he is in the car with me why.

B-ok, thank God he wasn't answering me, and u got worried

N-ok, well, I have to go

B-nope not yet

N-why

B-well, i also wanted to tell you that you can't come with me, Tiffany, and Aubree next weekend to ski.

N-thank God, I can't ski

B-well atlest you save the trouble of me making up a lie why you can't come

N-okey  well, is that all

B-yes bye

N-bye.

I put my head on the door and closed my eyes again to hopefully go back to sleep. That was when my phone buzzed again, I pulled out my phone and saw that the person was texting me. The sad thing is that I was glad it was him and not anyone else well besides Kole, Hayden.

Since Aubree and Grayson stopped talking to me without Beau around or Kole, or Trystan it Hayden. Tiffany stopped coming to my place unless I wasn't home so she could hang out with Ed, so she would only talk to me when Beau, Ed, and Aubree were in the same room as them. Trystan would only talk to me when Beau wasn't around. That is why he talked to me on the ride to the football game, and Grayson was indifferent.  So I texted Person back.

P-sorry about that

N-it is fine soooo

P-how was the game

N-well Nathan got kicked and James had to go to the hospital

P-shit that team bid a number on you guys soooooo how is life

N-shitty

P-what. Why

N-well let's just say I would have been mad if it wasn't you or Kole or Hayden texted me

P-that is bad

N-ya I know sooo

P-oh ya continuing the conversation earlier you can call me, Gray

N-okey so are you Grayson then

P-on

N-oh ya you can't be he is sleeping

P-ya but it was a good guess?

N-no it wasn't

P-hey, I'm not one to make fun of a cute girl, but ya

N-what you just called me cute

P-ya I'm not one to lie.

N-okey sure but why

P-because it's ture

N-be quite you

P-nope

N-well I have to go now Gray

G-kk bye

N-bye

I had a smile on my face and then Trystan said,"was that kole you were texting."

I shook my head and said,"no it wasn't. "

"Oh then who,"Saod Trystan's mom.

I rubbed my hands together and said,"I have no idea he has my number but he want tell me who he is yet."

Trystan looked back and said "if that guy is a 30 year old I will kill him."

I put my hands up and nodded. Then I  looked down and said,"I hope not."

I could tell Trystan froze at that then he laughed and said,"sooooo you ready for hockey session."

I froze and said,"I'm not playing hockey this year actually."

That made everyone in the car go silent even Grayson woke up and was shocked. And Then Grayson said,"What why not."

I shook my head and said"well I think I need a Break from a guy sport rate now."

Trystan mom nodded and said,"that is so true but you played hockey since elementary school you can't quit now."

I shook my head and said,"I will see if I can get some free time then maybe."

Trystan than said,"Well you better join I can't have Kole be captain, you are one of the coaches picks for captain."

I froze and then said,"What really."

Grayson said,"ya are dad is one of the coaches for the hockey team so ya."

I smiled than said,"I might then."