one week later

Nova's pov

When I heard the news, Grayson was taken home, and Aubree had barely left his side. And that was with, Kole, and Gaige, with me, I was glad, since Trystan's death hit hard, he still had the milk Keychain on his keys, and I had the Cookie. I still had to stay strong since Kole, Hayden, Giage, and Grayson went to me when they needed help, or Comfort.

But when Gaige fell asleep, I left my house and sat down on, by the pool. I watched the sky as I started to cry, I lost my first boyfriend and a close friend. And it broke me. That was when Kole walked. I shot up thinking it was someone else, but when I saw kole, he had seen that I was crying. He ran up to me and hugged me, I needed that.

And we just sat there for a long time.

Grayson pov

Aubree was sleeping on my bed, we had a movie night, but I couldn't sleep because all I could think was that my parents hadn't talked about Trystan. The only thing they talked about of Trystan Funeral, which is happening in 2 days.

I looked back at Aubree, and she looked cute, but I couldn't stop thinking about my brother and how Giage just had to survive but not my brother, I just wish it was the other way around. But that was a horrible way of thinking, but that is all I could think of.

So, I got up and then walked into the bathroom and stepped into the shower, and had a cold shower, trying to think of something else. Which I did, I started to think about, what if u was the one who died ir even someone else entirely.

Gaige pov

I heard Nova leave the house, so I opened my eyes and started to think that I should have died it was like, Trystan just had to save me he could have just, stayed in his seat and let me get impaled by the tree, not him, it should have been me. Then, the tears started to come out of my eyes, and I couldn't. I wish it was me.

I was the one who broke up Nova and Trystan up, so it should have been me. Not Trystan, he who was the best and he was so close with Hayden and kole . I just messed up their lives.
If I didn't suggest that I was bored and wanted to leave the party, this wouldn't have happened. He would have still been alive.

But, I shook my head, and tried not to think like that, since God had to take one of us and that Trystan's life, was up sadly but I feel like it should have been me.

Hayden's pov

I had seen Kole leave, probably to get to Nova's place. So I walked to Kole's room and sat on his bed and put on his TV, and then curled up on his bed. When I tried to sleep, I started to cry. I needed someone to help me through this, but Kole and Gaige had Nova, and vice versa, Grayson has Aubree, and vice versa. But I had on one to help me through this. I know my parents had tried to help me, but it really didn't work.

So, being in Kole's bed, I looked through my phone, I had so many videos of Trystan and Kole in their truck or snowmobiling, Dirtbikeing, and so on.

I fell asleep to Trystan's voice as it was him explaining. how to fix a problem with my Dirtbike since I didn't want to ask kole.