fun

Nova's pov

It was the last class on Friday, I was surprised that this weekend we didn't have a hockey game this weekend, but I was glad that we bidn't it had been a long week. My sister wants to run away from our grandparents since they are super controlling of her, and Tiffany and I have been getting closer in some ways but not to much, since Beau was still trying to make Tiffany hate me but Tiffany has been pushing away from her and surprisly Beau has not been a problem in awhile.

I was barely paying attention to the teacher, I was just so stressed, and the surprising thing is that I really just want to get out of this town. But this town was the town that spilted me and my family up, and I like this town, but I need some change rate now. But I really don't want to tell anyone that I need a change since I'm really do not want to step on anyone's feet.

That was when the bell rang. Everyone got up in a hurry, wanting to get out of the class and the school, even though we still have to wait for the buses to leave the school. When I got out of the room, kole was with me he was talking about what he is doing this weekend since we have Monday and Tuesday off of school. I nodded to everything he said. When we put our things in our locker, Kole walked up to me and said, "Why don't me you and someone else go to the city, and go to a hotel with a water slide and have fun this weekend."

I nodded and then said,"But who are we taking, tho?"

Kole was thinking about it when Gaige threw his arms over me and kole and said,"Can I come it will be fun, just the three of us."

Kole was thinking but we was looking at me so I just nodded, since who else would come, well Hayden would come with us but I don't think Kole would want to spend a weekend with his brother.

Kole then said,"ya you can come. we will leave tomorrow morning, so get your things packed up."

(The next day)

We all were sitting in Kole's truck. we some hwo fit all of us in the front seat, which we probably shouldn't have done. Kole had made reservations for a room for 2 nights and 3 days. I was happy we were getting out of town for a bit.

The plan for the first day is to drive there, put our things way, then get food and see what else we want to get.

When we got to the hotel, it was a holiday, Inn. When we went into a parking space, we got to the front desk and got 2 room keys, and then we went to our room, was on the 7 floor, so we got a pretty view of the city.

But tue bad thing was there were only 2 beds, so one of us would have to share, so the guys agreed to share, then we went to Target.

We looked around until we found foam swords, kole and Gaige. I just had to get us a few, so we got 4. Then we got some chips and some Pepsi. Then we went to McDonald's, we got a few things, then we went back to the hotel and our room, we sat on the floor and had a picnic, just eating and talking when we were done. Gaige hit kole in the face with the foam sword, so Kole grabbed one, and then I grabbed one, so we had a huge sword fight. It was so fun. After our fight, we all fell in one bed and just lied there for a bit.

I was glad I brought my computer and an HDMI cord, so we put on Netflix and watched whatever they wanted since it was 12am. And I was surprisingly the first one to go to bed.

Kole's pov

After a bit of the movie, me and Giage put on, I looked over at Nova's bed and she was asleep, and the rule goes that if you are the first one to fall asleep you get a marker to the face. So, me and Gaige started to draw on Nova's face, we only put whiskers  on her and fake glasses, since we both really didn't want to put a penis on her, so ya.

Then we went back to watching the movie. After the movie, I put on another, half way through the movie, Gaige fell asleep, so I took out the marker and Drew on his face, penis and all.

Then I fell asleep. I just hope I woke up before Nova and Gaige.