Author's Note

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Firstest first of all the firsts, Hello! And thank you for clicking here. I am glad you came across this book and hope you will be, too. 🤗

Here's a random not-so-important message to my journey of writing a story that's purely meant to make people feel seen and understood. You know, sometimes you wonder if you're the only one feeling 'this' way, and that what if no one else would really fit your shoes? Well, guess what? You're definitely not the only one and someone, at least one person, would absolutely fit into those sparkling, beautiful shoes.

And when all the experiences in the world are brought together and shuffled before distribution, everyone receives their share of a unique set of ventures. We are all, by now, kind of, experts in knowing our respective know-how(s), agree?

I've talked to various kinds of people. Some I understood, some I didn't. Some I knew how to comfort, while some ended up comforting me. All-in-all, learning what to say in which situation and to whom, was a long-long journey. I won't say I'm a master of it, but I'm willing to customize my words according to the requirements.

My point? To all my readers- I heartfully hope that you feel seen, understood and relaxed after reading my story. Whatever might be the case, may my book bring you the right comfort that you might have been craving. Again, I won't say that my words are all too perfect. Well, I've tried. Tried creating a story that I, if were in your abode, would have liked to read.

Again, as I said, this story is highly, admiringly, and fashionably, inspired by some fellow human lives around me. So I really hope y'all relate to it. Or at least feel comforted that there are other silly little humans out there, who think, feel, and experience just the same as you.

Having said that, there are some major Trigger Warnings present in most of the chapters. I've mentioned them with 'Character Aesthetics' and I'll also put up a warning before each concerned chapter.

Cool? Cool.

Now, the important part.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

His Favourite Book © belongs to TheChaiScript.
All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced, paraphrased, or translated.

This book is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

One last thing:

I'm starting my journey here as a very very VERY small writer. My only source of motivation to continue posting here would be the interactions made by the readers. Every click counts. Vote, comment, follow, share- anything and everything. This, on every chapter, and not just a few. Every chapter is written with equal effort and care!

Along with it, I would appreciate it if the readers would be patient with me as I go on and learn things on my way. I would try not to disappoint anyone with whatever I write. In case that happens, kindly do not hesitate to make me aware of it.

Looking forward to your reviews and comments about the book you're going to initiate reading!

Lots of Love to everyone ♡
Take care, Stay healthy and Keep expressing 🤗❤️‍🩹
Happy reading 🍀

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.