Miss you 🥹

Yeseo POV
Packing up my things I walked off with my besties "home time~" chuckling at the ginger girl run off to the car excitedly.

"That's your girlfriend" side eyeing Sunghoon the boy chuckled ruffling his girlfriends hair "yes it is."

Pecking her lips I scrunched my nose "okay get the fuk in the car before I throw up on your fresh seats."

Earning a flick on the forehead I scowled at my best friend, getting into the car I sat in the back watching these disguising lovebirds.

"Thats enough, you kiss one more time I'm gonna make out with Yunjin" glaring playfully at the male his face dropped.

Pouting like a child the silver haired boy continued driving "your soo mean~" pinching his ear a yelp was released.

Parking up I said my farewell to the two idiots before walking into my house "seo~"

Giggling at my brother in law we pulled away from each other "you looks soo tired and...." Sniffing me his face scrunched "stinky."

Rolling my eyes playfully I was forced into the shower "your brothers making dinner~" skipping off I chuckled at the childish male.....

Putting my hair in two ponytails I waddled down to the kitchen "JayJay~" running into my brothers arms the male chuckled.

"We'll don't you look adorable" rolling my eyes playfully I slapped his hand away from swirling my ponytails like a fuking helicopter.

Seating next to Jungwon we waited for Mr chef to walk in "I made your favourite wonie~"

Pecking his husbands lips I scowled in displeasure at the sight "please spear my poor eyes from your nasty shit."

Receiving a slap on the back of my head from my brother I pouted "eat skinny ass" side eyeing him I forced a spoon of spaghetti into my mouth.

Midway through discussing why seagulls are cuter than pigeons the doorbell rang "I'll get it~"

Expecting it to be a delivery for boba packs I opened the door with a huge smile "hey-"

Locking eyes with his my heart stopped "hey babe" fuk! Shaking my head I reached to shut the door.

"Wait" placing his foot in the doorway his innocent eyes met mine "I just thought I'd bring ddongsik."

Pulling the kitten carefully out of his pocket my heart melted as the tiny creature let out a soft meow.

"He missed you" placing the pet in my hands a light smile overcame my lips "hey baby."

Pecking his head I let the kitten snuggle up in my face, my ex boyfriend reached out stroking the kitty "it's alright now ddongsikie~ eommas here."

My gaze meeting his, my chest tightened at the adorable smile right before me, his warm smile made me want to jump back in his arms.

Smiling faintly I nodded at Sunoo "thanks Sunoo" nodding the boy pushed his hands into his hoodie "I'll see you soon my love."

One last smile he walked off, watching him I didn't realise a tear had slipped by.

"Shit" wiping the tear I sniffled softly "go get him" shooting my head up to my brother I furrowed my brows.

"Huh?" He scoffed flicking my forehead "you know you love him Yeseo, love is pain, now go make stupid mistakes with the man you love."

Shit. He's right. I can't lose him. I love him. Placing my kitten in my brothers arms I swung the door open "thanks Jay" I'm getting him back.

YOIIII THESE EXAMS GOT ME STRESSIN
VOTE IF U WANT SUNSEO ENDGAME