Barista? ☕️/🔪

Yeseo POV
Today was my first day back to work, Sunoo begged to drop me off and honestly who can say no to that adorable fox, I took a quick shower before getting ready.........

I waddled down the stairs but paused at a gasp "what!" I looked at my boyfriend worried as he stared at me with his mouth dropped "woah, you look drop dead gorgeous babe" my shoulders slumped

Punching his shoulder lightly I complained "yah you scared me" he chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist "sorry love~" I rolled my eyes with a small smile when I felt something soft on my leg "ddongsikie~"

Scooping up the kitty I cuddled my baby "I fed him already" I nodded at my boyfriend placing the kitty on the cat tree we got him "babe~" I turned to Sunoo "what now?"

He pouted adorably "I don't like it!" I furrowed my brows "okay so Sunny let me enlighten you, I can't read minds" he scoffed "I don't like that other men are gonna be looking at what's mine" aigooooo.

I chuckled raising my hands to wrap around his neck "aigoo my babies jelly" he rolled his eyes cutely "am not~" I chuckled pecking his lip "trust me I'm all yours sunsun, only yours" he smiled satisfied "okie let's go now~" I chuckled at his mood switch.

On the drive there I showed him pictures of things we could buy for ddongsik "your really like his mother" I grinned widely as he chuckled "aigoo soo cute" I scowled "no I'm sexy! Not cute" he chuckled shaking his head "sure babe" parking up outside the cafe he was about to get out.

"Where you going?" I questioned "I'm walking you in, I wanna talk to your boss as well" I froze up "uh Sunoo you have work, you can't be late" he looked down at his watch "I got time" sighing I gave up.

Walking in I was tense "relax sweetie, why are you soo tense?" I smiled relaxing "I don't know, it's just been a while" deffo not the reason but meh.

Walking up to the front desk I saw Chaewon one of the actual baristas "oh hey Yeseo, welcome back" I chuckled as she came round and hugged me "girl it's been soo dead without you" I smiled softly as she ran back round "I missed you guys as well, hospital was boring asf but it bought me this angel" I squeezed my boyfriends hand as he pecked my cheek.

I heard a squeal from Chaewon "you two are adorable~ who would've known the tough Yeseo would fall in love" I chuckled at the sweet girl "anyways is Jisoo around? Sunoo wants to talk to her" Chaewon nodded "I'll go get her" I nodded as we seated down waiting.

"This is a really fancy place babe" I grinned at my boyfriend cute reaction "oh yeah I'm a fancy bitch" he chuckled as I flipped my hair sassily "Yeseo dear!" I stood up bowing politely at my boss "don't act all polite, come here" I chuckled as she engulfed me in a hug.

"Ah and you must be the boyfriend" Sunoo bowed sweetly as Jisoo did the same "yes I am, I've gotta go soon so I just wanted to ask you to keep an eye on Yeseo, she tends to overwork herself and she's still healing" I rolled my eyes shoving my boyfriend lightly "Sunoo~" Jisoo chuckled as I pouted.

"Of course Sunoo, she our best worker, we can't be loosing her for another two months, I'll keep her stuck to me" Sunoo cracked a smile "thanks, I'll be going now" pecking my cheek he squeezed my shoulder "take it easy love" I nodded "bye" I waved as he left the cafe.

Turning to my boss embarrassed "he's a cutie" I smiled softly "I know~" she chuckled wrapping her arm around my shoulder as she led me to the kitchen.

Walking into the freezer area she pressed the secret lift "we've been a mess with out you seo" I grinned "of course you were, I'm the glue" she chuckled at my sassiness.

Pressing the lowest level where the highest agents offices were such as mine, stepping out the lift I jumped in surprise "WELCOME BACK!!" I chuckled looking around at the office being changed party style.

"Guys~" Yunjin walked up to me handing me a bouquet "welcome back bestie boo" I smiled warmly hugging her before Sunghoon pulled me away "you ass, I'm soo happy your back~" I chuckled hugging the older boy back.

"Okay guys let's get back to work, I've been gone for two months we can't waste time partying" Jisoo rolled her eyes nudging me "relax man, we all missed you" I chuckled "thanks I appreciate it but seriously back to work" everyone split off as I walked off to my office to find it filled with tons of presents.

Moving aside the presents I jumped on my computer "what's the next mission" Jisoo groaned sitting next to me as Sunghoon sat as well "gurl seriously let's just catch up" I sighed turning to her.

"Unnie let's just get an hour of work then we can party okay?" She jumped up nodding ecstatic "yes yes let's do that" I chuckled as Sunghoon handed me a file.

"Next target, Baek Jinhwan, young drug lord, rapist, we've been tracking him for a while and we just need to catch him in the act of selling drugs, next Saturday we'll be on mission, you'll go as his 'blind date' and ask him for a little 'something' to get the night started" I scowled looking at his picture "filthy pig."

"I understand if you don't wanna do this cuz of your boyfriend-" I cut Jisoo off "no, my personal life doesn't interfere with my career" Jisoo chuckled "aigoo professional as always" I grinned "of course" winking at the older lady she chuckled as the three of us talked more about the case.

YOIIII BASICALLY JISOO IS IN CHARGE OF THIS SECRET AGENCY TYAT WORKS FOR THE GOVERNMENT UNDERCOVER BRINGING BAD BITCHES IN WITHOUT MAKING IT OBVIOUS LIKE POLICE DO, YESEO AND SUNGHOON ARE LIKE THE BEST AGENTS THERE AND SUNOO HAS NO IDEA ABOUT ANY OF THIS THINKING YESEO IS JUST A BARISTA
VOTE IF U WANNA WORK WITH JISOO AND SUNGHOON