My lover 🔞

Yeseo POV
I got home late getting a lift back from Sunghoon, kicking off my heels I called for my boyfriend "Sunny~" silence, furrowing my brows I walked further into the house.

Feelings something fluffy against my leg I picked up the kitty "hey ddongsikie, where's appa?" The little thing meowed rubbing her neck on my cheek making me furrow my brows at the little scroll on her collar.......

Welcome home angel, join me in the living room, I have a little surprise
- your man

Chuckling I placed the note in my pocket placing ddongsik down again before making my way to the living room "Sunoo?" Opening the door my heart dropped......

Seated in the middle of the sofa was my boyfriend with a rose in his mouth "Sunoo wtf is this?" I chuckled at the ridiculously adorable sight, the latter stood up waltzing over to me

Snaking his arms around my waist he tried speaking with the stupid rose in his mouth "wvlcyme hlme" I giggled taking the rose out his mouth "welcome home beautiful" I chuckled "Sunoo what is all this?"

He grinned pulling my body so my hands rested his chest "Sunoo!" He chuckled tilting his head into my neck "you smell soo good baby" I giggled as his nose tickled my skin.

"Sunoo answer my question" he groaned pulling away "we're having sex" my eyes widened at his straightforwardness "I've been counting down the days till we could have sex, your legs should be completely fine by now, so let's make love."

I chuckled at my boyfriends excitement "really?" He nodded like a puppy before switching his vibe throwing me on the sofa, disregarding his shirt he jumped on top of me hovering over he started to trail kisses down my neck.

Swirling his tongue over my sweet spot I moaned softly "m-more Sunny, I need more" he started sucking harsher "ask nicely love" I breathed heavy as he filled my neck with his love marks.

"P-please Sunny, I need you" I felt him grin against my skin "of course love" ripping off my clothes he attached our lips catching me off guard.

His long slim fingers travelling down from my waist to my pussy I mewled feeling his cold fingers play with my folds "tell me what you want baby" I let out a shaky breath "y-you Sunoo, I want you" he grinned.

Plunging his fingers in my tight cunt I screamed "Sunoo! Fuk faster!" He chuckled pressing slow kisses against my shoulder "soo gorgeous love, soo fukin gorgeous" rubbing his thumb over my clit his fingers curled.

Gripping on his hand I moaned out his name while he added a third finger, massaging my clit he fastened his pace fuking his fingers into me at a faster pace.

"Gonna cum love?" I mewled as he wrapped his lips on one of my nipples, now fuking his fist into my cunt I squeezed tight around his hand "c-cuming" about to spill all over his hand he pulled out "Sunoo~"

He chuckled deeply and GOD HES NEVER BEEN SEXIER "ready for the real thing love?" Looking down at his bulge I licked my lips "I wanna taste you Sunny" he chuckled pecking my lips "next time love, tonight I'm focusing on you."

"Strip me" grinning I stood up fully naked as I unbuckled his belt, pulling down his trousers I stared at the obvious hard on his hand through his boxers, without second thought I rid him of his last piece of clothes.

Staring down at his huge dick in awe "you can touch it love" hearing a chuckle from him I reach down wrapping my hand around his thick dick "it's soo.....big" he chuckled before turning dark "on your back" immediately obeying him I lay on my back waiting.

Ripping a condom open he rolled it on his length, spreading my legs his tip brushed my clit "ready love?" I nodded "fuk yes sunsun" he chuckled gripping my waist before sliding in.

It obviously wasn't my first time being fuked but deffo first time fukin someone soo big, it didn't take long to get used to his length as he started thrusting into me.

"F-faster sun" he grinned pushing his cock further into my tight hole "fuk baby, squeezing soo hard on me" I moaned out as he gripped my ass fuking into me rougher.

Screaming his name soo loud the neighbours could prolly hear "just like that babe, tell everyone who you belong to you" raising my leg over his shoulder he continued fuking his dick into me.

"You! Sunoo fuk! I belong to you!" Feeling my climax reaching I bit my lip "s-sunoo I'm g-gonna......" he shut his eyes focusing entirely on me "m-mee too love, just hold it little longer" squeezing eyes shut I held as much as I could before spill onto the condom.

One thrust after and he followed me filling up the condom "fuk babe" collapsing next to me he threw the condom, sweating mess, cum dripping out my hole, I breathed heavily trying to catch my breath.

He rested his head on his hand "let's get you cleaned up pretty girl" pecking my nose he picked me up bridal style taking me up, we cleaned up and slept in each other arms. This was love, hes the man I love.

YOIII IK U HORNY BITCHES LOVED THAT
VOTE IF U WANNA FUK SUNNY