Mission 💄👠

Yeseo POV
Today was my first mission after my injury and I was fukin desperate to get back into action, Sunoo was still at work so I got ready, hiding a gun on my thigh strap and a pocket knife in my bra I walked towards the van outside hiding Sunghoon......

Yeseo POV Today was my first mission after my injury and I was fukin desperate to get back into action, Sunoo was still at work so I got ready, hiding a gun on my thigh strap and a pocket knife in my bra I walked towards the van outside hiding Sun...

(Pretend it's longer) "damn someone's lookin fine as fukkkk" I rolled my eye at my bestie pinching his arm "don't make me snitch to Yunjin" he mimicked me before one of the other agents started driving.

"Okay so your cover, your Min Lira, your going on a blind date, your a simple at home girl" I nodded placing in my ear in "can you here me" I nodded at Sunghoon "go get em bestie boo" I rolled my eyes with a small smile before leaving the van.

Walking towards the restaurant I put on my innocent act "Mr Baek?" I was walked in by the fancy waiter person and greeted by a man who seemed a few years older than me "Miss Min, call me Jinhwan" he looked me up and down, his mouth drooling I had to force myself not to roll my eyes.

"Take a seat gorgeous" he winked making me fake a giggle before seating "so tell me Lira, what's a beautiful woman like you do for a living?" I put on my baby voice "oh me? I'm just a simple home girl, waiting for someone to settle down with" the latter grinned.

Reaching out for my hand he caressed his fugly thumb over my fingers "maybe I can be that someone hm sweetheart?" Again I nasty ass giggled covering my mouth taking a sip of my wine I mean it was the only thing making me not smash his head in "seriously don't know how your putting up with this seo" Sunghoon really was helpful 🙄.

"You know this isn't really my kinda scene, how bout we go to my place?" I grinned at the horny fuk "lead the way" he wrapped his arm around my waist and I wanted to snap his arm off, sorry Sunoo.

The whole drive there all this idiot was doing was talking about his fukin self talk about self obsessed "you know I need someone to support me and my business, maybe if this goes well we can be more?" he grinned sneakily and I swear I almost puked on him "nasty shat" I heard Sunghoon gag through the ear in.

"Maybe" I winked at him as he chuckled manspreading, we arrived and damn this idiot makes a FUK TON of moola "welcome to my home Lira" he held my hand leading me inside.

Rushing us to his room he shut the door "sweetheart~" trailing his fingers up my thigh I froze, what if he felt the fukin gun?!?! I grabbed his hand moving it to my boob, sadly didn't have any other choice.

"Oh" he chuckled before attaching his lips to my neck "f-fuk Jinhwan~" I'm amazing at acting why tf ain't I an actress?! "Yes darling?" I ran my hand through his overly oiled hair.

"Shit" I groaned as he pulled away "what happened?" I sighed "I had some coke in my purse to get the fun started but I must've left it at the restaurant, god I'm such an idiot" he raised a brow amused "oh sweetie you don't have to worry about having fun with me, I'm a drug Lord" he whispered in my ear cockily.

I gasped "woah, impressive Jinhwanie, do you maybe have some on you?" he chuckled "I have a whole stash sweetie" walking to his drawer he pulled out a hug bag of that shit.

I heard Sunghoon grin through my ear in "we got this bastard, sending in squad 251" now all I had to do was stall, he sniffed some of that shit "go on sweetie" I grinned swaying my hips walking to the shit "FBI open up."

The fuker face dropped as he ran to the window but I pulled out my gun "stay right the fuk there Baek" he froze scoffing as the door broke down and my agents rushed in cuffing him "YOU FUKIN SLUT!!! ILL GET YOU!?!"

I winked waving teasingly as they dragged the fuker out, Sunghoon walked in "they're searching the house for any other shit, we should go" I nodded as Sunghoon wrapped his arm over his shoulder "oh and Yeseo...." He played a recording of me moaning for that disgusting fuker.

I pinched my besties nipple "show anyone and Yunjin will know of the brisco mission" I smirked as his face dropped "bitch" I smiled widely as we got into the car laughing.

YOIIII MY FINGERS HURTTTT
VOTE IF U WANNA BE SUNGHOON PARTNER