Undercover 🥷

Yeseo POV
Banging my head against my desk I groaned "that mission was horrible, Kang Jimin is fukin disgusting, hes sooo incredibly boring."

Jisoo giggled watching my stressed state "I mean you got him interested and that's all we needed, right?" I shrugged still stroppy.

"Yeah now I gotta deal with a WHOLE night of that annoying fuk" rolling my eyes the other two giggled.

Sunghoon pat my shoulder sympathetically "sorry seo but thats what comes with the job" scoffing I pinched him.

Yelping he scowled at me "oh fuk off Park" rolling his eyes he flipped be off as Jisoo merely laughed used to our antics.

"Okay but seriously you ready seo? This mission will not only take down one of our most powerful targets but there will deffo be guests who are in the crime world."

I nodded at my boss "yeah don't stress it sooya~ I got this fuker under my finger, on the plus side he ain't totally fugly."

TIMESKIP TO MISSION
Getting ready for the galla I honestly was soo excited to get this shit done with.......

TIMESKIP TO MISSIONGetting ready for the galla I honestly was soo excited to get this shit done with

The dress was a bit much but its what Jimin sent to my fake address and Sunghoon forced me to wear it so I didn't seem like a cunt even tho I am but meh

Getting a lift from Sunghoon and our team since they'll be keeping an eye on us.

I waited at my fake house "sweetheart you look gorgeous, knew the dress would suit you" what Kang Jimin (the target) looks like btw........

I threw on my innocent little girl act "oh Jimin-shi~" giggling overly sweet he grinned leading me to his fancy ass limo.

"I can't wait, tonight is gonna be fun" leaning to my ear he traced his finger up my exposed thigh giving me the fukin ick.

"And maybe we can go to my place after" gasping fakely I slapped his chest "Jimin!" he chuckled pressing a kiss to my neck.

Finally we arrived and I was able to get this obsessed dog off me "me lady?" putting his hand out I fake smiled taking it.

Walking us inside he was greeted with a few of his supposed business parteners.

Locking eyes with the bar I tugged at my targets arm "ah one second, my woman needs me" I'm tempted to wipe that shit eating grin off his face.

"Yes my love?" ew~ I smiled shyly pointing to the bar, releasing a chuckle he placed his hand over mine which was currently on his forearm.

"Of course darling, you go, I have a few people to talk to" I nodded walking over to freedom.

Ordering a drink I decided to only have a few since I need to stay sober "hows it going?" hearing Jisoo from my ear-in.

Swirling my drink I looked around trying to tell crime lord from innocent invitee.

"It's good, this filthy fuk is in love with me" I heard the two cackling on the wire making me roll my eyes.

After around ten minutes Jimin returned, does he have attachment issues or some shit? "darling, I'd like you to meet some business partners."

Nodding I chugged down my drink before jumping off my seat, linking arms with this despisable male we walked away.

Approaching a group of men and a woman I put on my fake 'pretend to give a fuk' smile.

"Lady and gentlemen, let me introduce to you my girlfriend" Jimin had a smug ass grin as the group to us.

I bowed politely "annyeong I'm Lee Jihan, it's lovely to meet...." trailing off I made eye contact with him.

YOIIIIII ZB1 NEW ALBUM OUT NOWWWWW
VOTE IF U WANNA WORK WITH SOOYA N HOON