Late night talks with you 💋

Yeseo POV
I was playing candy crush on my phone when I heard a knock "come in" I looked to the door to see my 'crush' standing smiling "still not asleep?" I shook my head putting my phone down.

"Candy crush is too addictive~" the elder rolled his eyes with a smile "seriously get a life" I mimicked him as we both laughed, as we calmed down I decided to bring up to flowers.

I fiddled with my fingers "uh thanks for the um flowers, they're really pretty and add some life to this dull shithole" he chuckled shrugging "it wasn't me" I furrowed my brows "eh?"

He put his hands up like this 🤷‍♀️ "I heard it was this really hot doctor here, heard he has a really pretty smile, his face almost god like" I rolled my eyes at his description of himself "stfu and accept the thank you" he chuckled nodding as he sat at the end of my bed.

He smiled cheekily "Sunoo what did you do?" His a face dropped "yah I'm older you shoulder be calling me oppa" I gagged "ew no I'd rather die, that shits become soo sexualised brah" he chuckled nodding in agreement.

"Anyways I bought some snacks, thought we could get to know each other better" I kinda like that idea.......fuk that I love the idea "get yourself comfortable Kim, this is gonna be a long night" I grinned like a crazy bitch that I am 😊.

He scowled "you look like a psychopath" I rolled my eyes flipping him off as he chuckled laying out the snacks, I picked up a crisp and spoke while munching on it "so tell me about the amazing Kim family" he chuckled before responding.

"Well my appa is a police chief, eommas an actress you know 'Claudia Kim?" I jumped up "THATS YOUR MOTHER?!?!" He chuckled nodding "please can I meet her?" I flashed the puppy eyes as he rolled his eyes "fine lesbo" I jumped up happily as Sunoo continued.

"Noonas two years older than me, she's an actress as well-" "WHO?!?!? How tf are you such a bum and your family are full of famous bitches?!?!" He deadpanned "I ain't telling you now" he pouted and OH MY GAWD HES FUKIN ADORABLE.

I chuckled pinching his cheeks "awh did I make sunny sad?" He nodded looking away from me like a child making me laugh at his adorableness "well I'm sorry oh soo handsome Kim, will you forgive me?" He tapped his chin teasingly "I'll think about it" I groaned "Sunoo!!" He chuckled "fine geez" he rolled his eyes sassily.

"Now who's your sister?!" He side eyed me "she ain't nothing special 'Kim Yoo-Jung" "SHUT THE FUK UP!!?!?" I screamed as the boy stared at me in disgust.

"You done?" I shook my head "how?!?! She's soo fukin GAHHHH" Sunoo reached over and pinched my nose making me stop and slap his arm "the fuk was that for?" He shrugged "stop simping for my noona" I rolled my eyes.

"I can't help myself when I find out my doctor is the brother of THE Kim Yoo Jung, she my favvvvv actress, My demon is the fukin best drama~" Sunoo rolled his eyes "just your doctor? I thought we were friends Yeseo, that hurts" he pouted as I chuckled.

I picked up a crisp "your my bestie boo of course sunny now will you accept this apology crisp?" He looked at me in thought before opening his mouth letting me pop in the crisp "your forgiven child, now let's hear about the Park family" dramatic ass.

I shrugged "there's not much to know, my parents were murdered and I have Jay and my brother-in-law Jungwon" Sunoo looked at me guilty "I'm sorry I didn't-" "don't be, their killer is in jail" Sunoo's mouth formed an 'o'.

"Do you wanna talk about it? Vent? I'll always be here to listen" I smiled softly at his care "you sure? Cuz when I get started oh boy I'm a lot to handle" he smiled warmly "I'll always be ready to handle you" okay HAWT.

I pat my side as he shuffled to sit next to me "eomma and appa were simple people, they owned a flower shop and they absolutely loved their job, they raised me and Jay with soo much love until they died in a car crash when I was 10, the crash turned out to have been set up which we found out a few years ago when the bastard who killed them was thrown in jail, he tuned out to be an old 'friend' of my parents and saw them as 'loose ends."

A tear slipped past my eye as I smiled at the faint memories of my parents "t-they were amazing people, gave up everything to s-settle down for me and my b-brother, it should've been that f-fuker, not them" Sunoo wrapped his arm around me.

"You can let it all out" he pulled me into his arms as my tears wet his shirt, I whimpered in his arms, he cared, not a lot of people did, but Sunoo did, he cares.

I calmed down and pulled away smiling at Sunoo "I'm sorry-" he cut me off by placing his finger on my lips "don't apologise, no one should have had to experience what you did, your a strong woman seo" I smiled as he wiped away my tears.

"Thank you Sunoo, not a lot of people care enough to listen and I appreciate this" he cupped my cheek "always" the room fell silent after his words as we stared into each other eyes.

I lost myself in his pretty eyes, my eyes taking in his beauty, the little crinkles under his eyes, his adorably chubby cheeks, his flawless skin and lastly his beautiful plump lips.

We slowly started to lean in until our lips hit each others, perfectly moulded for each other, our lips moving against one another's, his tongue licking over my bottom lip.

His hand moved to my chin as he gently pulled it down slipping in his tongue, salivas mixing his squishy tongue searched my mouth, the silent room now filled with small moans and sound of our tongues meshing together.

We finally pulled away to catch our breath as he rested his forehead on mine "rest" he lay me down on the bed tucking me in before placing a small kiss on my forehead "night seo" my eyelids felt heavy as I slowly nodded off thinking about the amazing thing that just happened, our first kiss.

YOIIIII BITCHESSSSS
VOTE IF U WANNA KISS SUNNY