Stay away 💔

Yeseo POV
Sunghoon drove me to HQ for debrief "you okay to walk?" side eyeing my bestie "gurl I literally lived in luxury with Niki, on about if I can walk."

Rolling my eyes playfully we stepped out of the elevator to be imediatley forced into a hug.

Chuckling I hugged my best friend "you scared the shit outta me bitch" slapping my shoulder I pouted.

"Aigoo Yunjinie worried about me~" teasing the elder she rolled her eyes before being engulfed by her boyfriend.

"Park Yeseo!" meeting my brothers puffy eyes my heart softened "hey JayJay-" I was shut up by his arms.

Stroking my hair comforting "he didn't hurt you did he?" deadpanning I shook my head "he's still Niki, he would never harm me."

My brother nodded with a soft smile "well I'm just happy your home again" soon enough Jungwon ran over.

Jumping on me I giggled at the usual overly eager Jungwon "you little shit!" sniffling he squeezed me tight.

Being pulled into a fuk ton of hugs I was finally released for my debrief.

Following Jisoo I smiled at her scolding me to be 'better prepared and safer'.

Stepping into my office my heart froze "Sunoo" smiling meekly he stepped closer to me.

"Hey babe" soft toned I could tell he'd been crying "I missed you."

Sucking up my urge to melt in his arms "well I didn't" furrowing his brows at my expressionless face.

"W-what are you talking about baby?" I shrugged "you don't mean anything to me Sunoo, don't bother me anymore."

His face broke as his angelic gaze lay on my heartless one "I'll give you two a minute-" "no need, we're done here."

Opening my office door I signalled for Sunoo to leave "y-you can't be f-for real love?"

Void of emotion I stood waiting "I'll pick up my stuff within the week, goodbye Mr Kim."

Weakly dragging himself the tears were like an army running down his pinkish cheeks.

Giving one last broken smile "this isn't the last time I'll see you my love, I'm not loosing you."

On the verge of tears I slammed the door in his face, hearing his footsteps fade I gave into my pain.

Breaking down I whimpered "oh sweetie" pulled into my boss/friends arms I sniffled.

The door was suddenly sprung open showing a silver haired Park boy "I just saw Sunoo crying, what happen- oh shit seo."

Rushing over to me he helped me seat as Jisoo rubbed my back, handing me some water I thanked my best friend.

I could hear Jisoo informing Sunghoon with the scene that just took place.

Squeezing my shoulder comfortingly the ice boy sat as Jisoo left it to the two of us "why? I know how much you love him seo so don't try lying to me."

Wiping my wet cheeks I looked up at my best friend "i-it's too dangerous hoon, what i-if he......died?"

The male understanding my viewpoint nodded "your worried I get it Yeseo, you think I don't worry about Yunjin? Of course I do but that's what love is, pain and mistakes but always protecting one another, Sunoo loves you Yeseo, you can't let that go because your scared of a 'what if."

Shaking my head I turned serious "I understand but thats you hoon, I made a promise to protect him and I broke it, I'm never risking him getting hurt because of my selfishness."

Leaving no room for argument my best friend merely comforted me.

YOIIIII IT HURTS TYPING IN THESE DAMN NAILS
VOTE IF U LOVE SUNNY