Truth-1

The emitting blue light was so powerful, that Wangji couldn't see and then suddenly a ray came out from the book and moved toward Wangji at a speed.

The blue ray is so powerful, that Wangji isn't able to tolerate it and faints. His body landed on the floor.

Třaśhā,

A beautiful realm where you could lose yourself in the beauty of nature.

But it is a half-truth of Třaśhā, there is also a part of the realm, where evil and black magic exist.

In one realm, there exists a demonic world characterized by wickedness and greed. In stark contrast, the immortal world is filled with pure, positive energy and devoid of any hint of greed among its inhabitants.

The immortal world~

The region is subdivided into numerous small clans, all under the control of a single kingdom belonging to the Wei Family.

Numerous theories abound regarding the Grand Wei, with some suggesting that he is the immortal son of the Lord of Heaven. However, these claims remain mere rumours and have yet to be substantiated.

The black night was the worst day, the granddaughter-in-law of the Wei family was pregnant and that Day, The demonic world attacked the immortal...

This sudden incident creates a crisis among the subject. But somehow, Grand Wei controls the king of the demonic world and uses the ímļä powers, which lock the wicked king in a red box. And when the people of the demonic world found out what happened to their king, they were enraged.

But Grand Wei made a barrier between the two worlds, which can't break easily until someone from the immortal world crosses the barrier...

The demonic people were angry and decided to do a ritual and call their God. They do a weird ritual, where they kill 40 animals to be happy the God.

And their ritual result in, their God being here, Lord Hell.

The myth suggests that Lord Hell was banished from the sacred Golden Place by the other Lords due to his malevolent nature and wicked deeds.

They asked how to free their King. Lord Hell smiled and uttered.

"It is not easy to free the king as ímļä powers used. But there is a solution. If someone crosses the the barrier from the immortal world, so barrier will vanish. Then you all will able to attack on Immortal world.  And also you have to cage that person, who is most purest, in the red box. And then you all have to kill that person who breaks the barrier and have to chant this mantra. THEN YOUR KING WILL BE BACK... HAHA"

The mighty Lord Hell mysteriously vanished into thin air, leaving the entire demonic world engulfed in an eerie and unsettling silence.

Many Years passed~

Through the passage of time, the Wei Family has intricately preserved the ancient wisdom and mystical knowledge surrounding the concept of immortality, passing it down from one generation to the next with utmost care and devotion.

Grand Wei also goes into seclusion. Wei Changze inherits the kingdom. He is a very kind and great king as well as a father. His wife, Wei Cangse-Sanren gives birth to two beautiful yet handsome babies.

Their names are- Wei Ying and Wei Wuxian. Both are opposite to each other yet they care for each other most. Wei Ying is a shameless and pervert, while Wuxian is cold and calm. But one thing is common between them- they both are beasts in bed.

As time passed, both twin brothers grew up as young handsome boys. With a monstrous dick that is 23 cm long. And the fun fact is both are very proud to have Monstrous dicks, they can satisfy the need of their mate.

The twin brothers are highly skilled in the art of Swordsmanship. People from various backgrounds and even clan leaders have been heard saying that the younger Wei Family Masters are even more formidable than the esteemed Grand Wei. However, these claims have yet to be substantiated...

Young lads are 19 years old now, and Girls wooing over them. But those bitches don't know that their young masters are Gay 😆...Dicks is always loyal to the asshole. 🤣

They already give their heart to the innocent Cub, when they meet him for the first time in the Lan clan.

Yup, whatever you are thinking is right. They are already in love with the brother of the Lan clan leader.

Lan Zhan is the cutest yet shameless bean that ever existed. Both Twin brothers and Lan Zhan have a 4-years age gap.

Lan Zhan might look tiny and squeezable, but his shameless tongue can give you a mini-heart attack.

Both twins are with the little Lan Zhan, who is giggling all the time.

"Gege, I cock the food."

Both twin's eyes widen. What cock? Whose dick is this cutie cut?

"Wangji, it is not cock, but cook. Cock will be eaten by your asshole..." His best friend, Jingyu Utters and acts like he utters most holiest thing in front of unholy people 😉

"Yeah, Same same but different," Lan Zhan replied and rolled his eyes like a sassy Queen.

"It is not the same, bitch... your geges have huge cock... and you cook the tasteless food."

Lan Zhan ignores his friends and Drag the twin brother to serve his cooked food.

Both twin brothers are very excited. Their cute little wifey might make yummy food.

But isn't it true? Don't believe in the cooking of Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan sweetly smiles and serves them. The sweet smile in Twin Lads turns into a regretful one. It is not food but a disaster.🤣

After they forcefully get stuffed with food by Lan Zhan. Both are praying for their well-being.

Gosh, they will do anything for Lan Zhan. Their dicks can't wait to stuff themselves in the pretty asshole.

**************

Ni hao!!
Princess & baby girls.

You all shocked me. I didn't expect that my audience are that much excited that they would complete the target within 1 day.

And sorry if you find this chapter small, cuz I am overwhelmed with happiness.

Now target time- 46 votes, and next chapter will be uploaded soon.

Enjoy reading & ignore the grammatical errors.

-bunny🐰🦋