Going out

Author pov.

The morning is truly enchanting, with the sun shining bright and the gentle breeze blowing. The birds are chirping merrily, filling the air with a symphony of sweet melodies. It seems as though they are determined to rouse even the laziest of humans from their slumber with their joyous songs. It's a wonderful feeling to wake up to such a beautiful morning.

It was a heartwarming sight to behold as two figures were tightly embracing each other, their bodies intertwined in a display of affection and warmth. They held onto each other as if they were the only source of comfort in the world, their faces pressed against each other, lost in their little world of love and tenderness.

Wuxian opened his eyes and was taken aback by the closeness. He doesn't like Skinship but he doesn't mind the soft touch of the Wangji. Wangji is drooling over his wide chest. Wangji cages him in his arms like how a mummy monkey With his baby.

As Wuxian lay in bed, he could feel the heat emanating from Wangji's body, who was lying next to him. The closeness made his heart race with excitement and nerves. Suddenly, Wangji shifted and moved even closer, and before Wuxian could react, he felt hot breath near his ear. It was a sensation that sent shivers down his spine.

But what happened next was even more shocking. Wangji, who had been sleeping peacefully, suddenly reached out and grabbed Wuxian's ear with his mouth. He started biting it gently, causing a wave of desire to wash over Wuxian. Despite the surprise, he found himself enjoying the sensation and the intimacy of the moment. It was a moment that shook him to his core, leaving him feeling both exhilarated and vulnerable.

His Wuxianconda is erect and bulge out. It seems like it will tear the pants if Wuxian doesn't do anything. Wuxian was helpless, Wangji caged his both hands. He can't do anything. He grabs the bedsheet tightly as he is controlling himself...

"Wangji, Leave me. I have to go otherwise I can't guarantee your V-card will be safe or not" he half yelled in frustration.😜

Wangji woke up but didn't open his eyes. Wuxian thought finally he can take care of the dick but then the next antics of Wangji blanked Wuxian. Wuxian was shocked, at how long this brat did these weird acts.

Wangji is fucking sitting on his lap and his Wuxianconda can fucking feels the warmth of Yibooty...

Ohhh Goshhh!! His dick getting more erect than more. This brat is the death of his.

"What is poking my bum bum?" He wiggles,  trying to sit properly. He jumped on Wuxian's lap, to fall that thingy which poked his bum bum.

Wuxian moaned as Wangji moved his hips and they touched his hard erect dick. As soon, as Wangji heard someone moan. He opens his eyes and stares at the figure with wide eyes. His eyes and balls will come out due to shock.

Now he realised that thing which he thinks as the fat stone is fucking Dick of this cold Hitler.

(Babyboy, you will feel this inside your Yibooty sooner😉)

Wangji stood up on the bed and kicked the Wuxian from the Bed.

Someone has dared to throw him from the bed. This brat, Wuxian groans.

"YOU shameless...  pervert.... taking advantage of poor baby uwuu... I pray my ass is okay!!! You ass-eater."

"What!!! Ass-eater??? what the hell?"  Yelled Wuxian in shock as he got new names from Wangji.
First, he gives him titles of the devil, beast, asshole, buffalo and now ass-eater. When did he eat his ass? If this brat didn't stop calling him these names, then he will fucking eat his asshole.