Drink Party

Author pov.

Unknown place~

"Ms fan, what is happening with her? Why is she having problems breathing?" A worried voice asked, staring at the body which was covered in a bandage.

"Young Master, we don't know. But I think someone came and injected a harmful drug."

"So what are you waiting for? Waiting for her death? Do something otherwise, I will kill you " he held the collar of the other person.

"Young master Wei, we are doing our best!!" exclaimed the person with fear.

It had been a week, there had been no improvement. The healers were applying an antidote to his bruises and scars, but Master Wei was not leaving her. He patted her head dearly.

"Baby! Please recover soon. All of us miss u. Your gege love you... And we will protect you till the end" He kissed the forehead of the person who was lying on the bed.

____________________________________________________________

It had been a week since Wangji returned home, and everyone welcomed him warmly. Yanli and Lusi make sure to entertain Wangji.

Flashback~

One day,

Wangji was sitting idle, he had nothing to do. His Devils are nowhere to be found.

Lusi and Yanli noticed that Wangji was upset and taking so much sighing. They plan something to entertain Wangji.

As my audience knows Lusi and Yanli are not normal when it comes to Wangji. They thought of wangji as their baby bear.

They both enter Yuchen's cabin, where Yuchen and Cheng doing some paperwork. He didn't have much work in office, so they decided to stay. But who knows that staying at home can be dangerous if you have crazy fujoshi like Yanli & Lusi?

"Honey~ you wanna fuck me?" Yanli asked so sweetly. While Yuchen felt he got his chance Cheng, was coughing hard. Gosh, how can his sister become so shameless!!!

Yuchen threw his file, which he checked, into Cheng's face in a hurried manner. He walked toward Yanli like a puppy got his jelly 🤣

"yeah, baby!! I know, one day you will miss me injecting this!!" he looked at his dick and then at Yanli, who still has a sweet smile.

(Hey lord! What the shit am I writing? I don't know about you guys, but I am feeling shy!!)

"nah nah! Before that, you have to do something." Yanli uttered and she secretly smirked.

The goat coming to trap in the net.😏 Poor Yuchen.

"I am ready!! Just give me an order!" uttered Yuchen with a smile.

"You sure?"

"I will do anything as soon, as I have your-"

Before Yuchen can complete his sentence, Cheng throws the cushion on his Face.

"Not in front of my food!" exclaimed Cheng with an irritated face.

"Bish! You don't have any food. Bruhhh!" Yuchen uttered with a smirk.