First Kiss (Xian + Wangji)

Author pov.

Wuxian carry him in his arms and Wangji struggles to free himself...

Wuxian entered the room and threw the little brat on the bed.

Wangji bounces on the bed and groans in pain.

"Aish! You old man, you want to break my bones... I am still young to have broken bones... You old heartless devil." Wangji uttered angrily, he looked more cute with an angry expression, and the audience wanted to kidnap this cute baby boy.😉

Wuxian was bewildered when he heard Wangji call him 'Old heartless devil'

He pointed at himself and uttered.
"Old man? And that me?"

"Is there someone else other than you?" wangji sassily uttered and rolled his eyes like a sassy queen 🙄...

Wuxian facepalmed as soon he heard that Wangji was calling him old man...

Does he look that old? Should he start to follow the trend? Or colour his hair.
Hey!!! What is he thinking? He is not that old, still has many girls to die for his one glance, What does this brat know about his crazy between girls?

Wangji smirks, and he can see the frown on Wuxian's face, Finding a good opportunity, wangji tries to escape, but unfortunately, Wuxian's almond catches the kitten before the kitten can sneak.

Wuxian carries Wangji in his arms and takes him toward the bathroom...

Meanwhile, Our Wangji is trying to free himself from Wuxian, The bathroom's floor is so slippery...

Wuxian's slipped with Wangji.

Thud!

Both fell on the floor, Wangji was under Wuxian, while Wuxian was on top of Wangji.

Wangji felt a sharp pain in his back, he closed his eyes and grunted in pain.

Wuxian stares at Wangji's plump lips, which are tightly closed by our Cute Wangji. The lips are so red like a cherry🍒.

Wuxian wonders if these lips can be juicer than Cherry's.