Sexy Night (T-2) 🍆🍑

Author pov.

Twin brothers are whipped for Lan Zhan. They will do anything if Lan Zhan asks for something.

One morning~

Wei's Twin brothers arrived in the Lan clan to meet their future wifey. But the scenes were intolerable.

Both twins were so angry and killed the poor food in front of them.

And the only reason is That fucking Little spoon- Xue Yang 😜

He is just being a dickshit here. They both glare at the poor little spoon. If look can kill then poor Xue Yang might die now.

But whenever Lan Zhan glimpses at them

But whenever Lan Zhan glimpses at them. The twin brothers turn into cute bunnies.

Bunnies breeds are very dangerous. So be aware of Human bunnies 🤣🤣😙

"Lan Zhan, what are you doing?" Xue Yang utters in panic as he can see his death is coming.

"Just to tiggered my Gege. They both are so bland... so I should do something. And shut your mouth and do what I say."

Lan Zhan whispered. Xue Yang knows either he will die or Lan Zhan won't be able to walk for weeks.🤣

He prays that Lan Zhan's asshole will able to bear the pain of two dicks in the ass.😂

They are in the garden of the Lan Clan, The Wei brothers were stuck with some work, so they join later.

And Lan Zhan is planning how to be wrecked by his geges🙈...

(Well, he doesn't need to plan this all, if he asks his gege... they will fucked him🤣🤣)

As soon as the twin brothers enter the garden, Lan Zhan puts his head close to Xue Yang like they are kissing.

This sight enraged the twin brother. Lan Zhan belongs to them. How can Lan Zhan kiss someone else? They feel hurt. But they are angry more.

They took a long pace and soon, reached the crime scenes. Wei Ying Pushed Xue Yang onto the ground, while Wuxian picked Lan Zhan on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

Wuxian moved toward Jingshi with Lan Zhan on his shoulder and Wei Ying followed them.

"Gege, Leave me!! Put me down" Lan Zhan whines.

"Bad boy should be punished. Don't forget you belong to us." Wei Ying utters coldly and it fears Lan Zhan.

He never saw Wei Ying talk with coldly. He is always chill dude. Wait!! Is this going to long night?

A wave of excitement arose, but he was nervous too...

Inside Jingshi♧

Wuxian throws Lan Zhan on the fluffy mattress. Lan Zhan whines cutely like a kitten.