Třaśhā

Author pov.

All members are present, and they look damn serious. A figure is lying with injuries.

Wangji observed everyone, he saw Sean rotate his hands and then a magical portal appeared.

Wangji was shocked, what was happening here? A portal here & how? How can a normal being do this?  What are they? Is he in the dark? So many thoughts popped into his mind

They passed from this, Sean Carry Wuxian and moved inside. Wangji's guts telling him, he will get his answers there. And he quietly follows them, somewhere in his heart he feels betrayed. He thinks of them as his family but they- Shiiya, maybe they never treat him as their family like he does.

The breathtaking sight that lay before him was truly beyond belief and utterly awe-inspiring. Words cannot capture the sheer magnificence of this scene.

Sooner a big cloud arrived in front of them, All of them stood on the cloud, and Wangji quietly followed them, he was quite surprised that the cloud was their transportation element. After in few minutes, they reach in front of the elegant castle.

It is a very huge and ethereal castle, and Wangji got lost in the beauty of the castle.

"This is Třaśhā, the land of an immortal & powerful nation. And my search ended here" Wangji uttered as his tears fell, finally, he found that realm, which his mother had written in her diary.

Now he will meet his dage, with whom, he didn't meet till now. His only family member.

They will always be together. He will never leave his brother. Now he has only one goal- finding his brother Lan Xichen.

He doesn't move inside the castle, instead, he moves in another direction, in search of his brother.

Meanwhile,

They all moved inside the castle, Sean put the injured Wuxian on the fluffy bed. Sooner few healers come with some special kind of ointment.

They are worried about Wuxian so much that they forget someone is missing.

Healers after doing their work, stand in the corner of the rooms. Next few minutes, Wuxian body glows and his injuries get better slowly. His energy heals his injuries. When the glow emitted from his body stopped, Wuxian slowly opened his eyes.

"Gege, Are you better now?" Sean asked as he handed the water to his twin brother to drink.

Wuxian took the water and gulp in one go. He looked around to find a certain person.

"Where is Wangji?" He asked slowly but audibly for everyone.

It was then they realised that Wangji was not with them. Sean's eyes also divert toward the entrance of the room. But there was no trace of Wangji. Wuxian stood up from his bed and moved his body in search of Wangji but Sean stopped him.

"Gege, please rest. You know na, our brat is curious, maybe he was awestruck by the sight." Sean is trying to convince his brother or more like himself. He wasn't showing, but a thundering was happening inside his heart. But right now, his Gege needs some hours of rest.

"Sean, why don't you understand? Wangji is our responsibility. Wangji is the rebirth of him, Ying... please A-Ying, don't stop me... please" Wuxian cried. Sean is too shocked to think. His brother calls him Ying.

After he died, Sean changed himself, even his name. He wants to forget all the memories but when his brother calls him A-ying, a wave of memories flashes. The painful yet beautiful memories.

His name was not Sean, it was a fake name. His real name is Wei Ying. But he changed his name after the love of his life died. He thought it would be better if no one called him by his real name. And then the past will not haunt him and the pain of not saving his love.

A drop of tears fell from Wei Ying's face, he stared at Wuxian and uttered.
"Gege, Are you telling true? Our mate is rebirth and he is Wangji."

Wuxian nodded his head and hugged his brother. He knows how guilty Wei Ying feels when he can't able to save him. He consoles his brother and utters

"Wei Ying, This is not time to regret. We have already regretted so much. Now let's not think about the past. And think about the future. He is back. We need to find him." Wuxian utters and he breaks the hug. Wei Ying nodded his head and wiped his tears.

Both twin brothers emerged from the ancient castle, their eyes scanning the surroundings for any sign of Wangji. However, to their dismay, there was no trace of him to be found. It was as if he had disappeared into thin air, leaving them bewildered and anxious.

"Please don't leave us, once more. It's enough, please come back, Princess." Both mumble slowly.

"It's so frustrating!! My ass wants to rest. I walked too much." Wangji uttered to himself and sat down under the shade of tree.

Unexpectedly, a snake fell on his neck and he yelled like crazy.

"Holy shitt!! Remove this creature from me. I swear, I will cut that fucking bald dick whoever threw this."

Then a young man jumped from the tree and uttered.

"Chill pretty asshole. It is fake. No need to be scared off"
The young man rolled his eyes like he was done with the shit.

Wangji realised it was a fake snake, so he threw the snake and attacked the young man.

"You bastard, I will kill you. I will chop your dick and feed you. Never do this kind of joke."

Wangji yelled and shook the poor soul who was too stunned to speak.

"Oh gosh, cool... cool, my pretty asshole. I promise to never do this to you." The young man uttered and he smiled.

"Btw, I am Xu Minghao. What's your name?"

"I am Wangji. Hmm, Do you know Lan Xichen?"

Wangji asked but the smile of the young man vanished, he stared at Wangji, like he saw a ghost.

"Shuu. Don't utter his name. It was me, who didn't do anything with you. What if anyone heard about his name? Then you will be killed by them. This world hates Lan Xichen."

Xu Minghao warns him but a wave of confusion in Wangji's body. What the hell is happening? Why does everyone hate his Dage???? There are too many mysteries to solve.

*********************

Ni hao!!!
Princess & babygirls.

First of all, sorry for the late update.

Do you guys want the negative character of Xichen???🤔

If Wangji is their mate, then who is that girl?

You guys use your brain to think.😉 Cause I am not going to spill the tea.

And also, from now on, I will update slowly, So don't kick the poor bunny, if I give late update.

-bunny🐰🦋