Punishment?

Author pov.

Click!

The sound of the lift echoes on the fifth floor, which is also known as Devil Cave.

A dark handsome man comes out from the lift, he adjusts his suit & walks elegantly toward the CEO's room... He fixes his spectacle...

The dark handsome man opened the door & entered the Cabin...

"Long time no see, Wei Wuxian"

The person sitting in his seat looks up at the intruder, who dares to enter his cabin without his permission... Wuxian coldly stares at the person, his deadly emotionlessly eyes staring at the man, who is grinning at him

"Get out of here, before I break your disgusting face" Wuxian uttered with a scoff...

"Woahh!!! Wuxian, that's how you will treat your brother..." The dark handsome boy uttered with a smirk...

"Get out of here!" Wuxian exclaimed angrily...

"Tsk, tsk... You can't be heartless to your brother..."

Wuxian stood up & with a deadly tone uttered...

"I guess, you don't love your life."

"Hahaha... You think you can scare me, my little brother. You know if you let me taste her... Then this war will never start..." the handsome uttered while licking his lips seductively...

Wuxian looks so angry... If this person wasn't his brother, then he would have slashed his head from his body...

"A bastard like you doesn't deserve a poop... So how can you think you can taste her?" An emotionless voice can be heard from the entrance...

They turned and saw Sean, standing there with a serious face... After so long, Wuxian saw his twin brother so seriously...