Danger

Author pov.

After crying his heart's content, Wangji fell into deep sleep... A figure enters his room, and that figure smirks wickedly...

And in the next second, there is no Wangji on the bed, and the figure vanishes along with Wangji.

Morning

Everyone is having their breakfast, but there is no sign of Wangji.

Yanli is upset with Sean & Wuxian behaviour and Lusi is angry... They are giving the cold shoulder to twin brothers.

"Shijie, it's Quite Late. I didn't see Wangji, even  he didn't come downstairs to feed his kitten..."

"Hmm... You eat, I will go & call him downstairs" Yanli uttered and stood from her seat...

No one uttered anything, Just silently eating... Yuchen know if he tells his wife to not leave her food half-done, he will get a good scolding but he is not in the mood to be rebuked...

Yanli went to Wangji's room to call him, she knocked on the door continuously but there was no response. She knows that Wangji will not ignore her... What if he is in danger?

With shaky hands, she opened the door, and to her surprise the door was open...

She went inside but unexpectedly she saw something which made her scream in shock!

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! "

Meanwhile downstairs,
After hearing Yanli's yelling.
They all run upward where Yanli go and the scene throws them in shock...

In the mirror, there was a warning written in blood...

They felt a chill in their spine. What happens to Wangji? Sean immediately checks the washroom but there is no sign of Wangji, he comes back where everyone is standing...

Wuxian read the warning~

Give us Yin otherwise, we will kill this girl.

"Sean! Wuxian! Wangji is in danger..." Yanli panicked, seeing his wife's Condition, Yuchen consoled Yanli... He also knows how much Yanli is attached to the Younger...

Wuxian closed his eyes and when he opened his eyes, it was bloody red

Sean saw his brother's condition, he knew the power he owned, was controlling Wuxian

Sean saw his brother's condition, he knew the power he owned, was controlling Wuxian... If he didn't stop then that demon inside his brother's body would wake up...