Wei palace (T-3)

Author pov.

"ahhhhhh... My back!! Wei Fucking Wuxian & Wei fucking Ying, where the hell are you two?" Poor LanAss, oops, Lan Zhan is Yelling like a chicken.

Both twin brothers run inside the Jinshi to see what might happen to their baby boy.

But they are unknown to the fact that their 23 cm huge dick will be chopped into pieces.

"Princess, What happens?" Asked Wuxian concernedly.

"Do you miss our dicks? We still have the stamina to fuck you."

Well, what should be expected from a shameless person like Wei Ying?😂

"YOU BISH!! GET LOST BEFORE I CUT YOUR DICK!!"

Wangji threatens them, who looks like a scared cat. They immediately left the hot-headed cub alone. Of course, they don't want to lose their cute dicks🤣

Time skip~~

It was evening time, everyone looked chill and enjoying the time, but the twin brothers seemed angry as well as worried.

Wangji notices that expression on his future husband's face. He was going to ask but a guard arrived and gave them a letter.

It changes as soon as they complete reading the letter.

"Excuse us, We have very important work. So we are returning to the palace" Wuxian uttered.

"Gege, Can I come with you?"

"Nope baby, you stay here and take care." Wei Ying softly uttered.

Lan Zhan pouted and sat on the floor like a crying baby. And loudly yelling, just like a kid.

"I want to go... Gege... take me...  I wanna go... Gege, please... don't you love your baby boy? "

'Fuck, not these tears. Our horny dicks will arouse by his messy face just like the previous night'  both twin brothers lick their lips. But then they inwardly think, they want their dicks to be fine and safe for their future child.

"Young masters take your wifey with yourself, otherwise he will start crying. And you know how dangerous he is when he cries." Lan Xichen uttered sweetly.

Wuxian and Wei Ying want to resist the idea but the puppy eyes of a cute wild dog melt their heart and they get ready. Trio lovers start their journey to Wei Palace.

During the Journey,

As Wei Ying, Lan Zhan and Wuxian were travelling, they came across a village that appeared barren and deserted. The sight surprised them as they had visited the same village before and it was once thriving and prosperous. They couldn't help but wonder what had happened to the once-flourishing community.

A young girl ran toward them with some injuries. Lan Zhan caught the young boy's body before it collapsed to the ground.

Wei Ying & Wuxian look around to find any beings, but there aren't any humans excluding this young girl.

"Ge-"

"Wei Ying, Talk in the palace. I don't get any good vibes." Wuxian utters as he can feel some dark energy here. But how can dark energy be present in the immortal World? And it is prohibited to practise dark power in the immortal world.

As they continued on their journey, Lan Zhan held the little girl tightly in his arms. He had wrapped his arms securely around her, creating a sense of safety and comfort that she desperately needed. He wanted the little cupcake to feel at ease, despite the uncertainty of their circumstances. The gentle sway of his movements and the warmth of his embrace provided a sense of security that allowed her to finally relax and rest. It was a small gesture, but one that spoke volumes about Lan Zhan's kindness and compassion.