Injection

Yanli and Lusi enter first while others come after them.

There is Wangji, lying in the hospital bed, his eyes looking at everyone present...

"Wangji, how are you now?" Yanli asked as she was so concerned about the younger.

Wangji smiled & nodded his head as yes...

Wangji eyes two people behind Yanli & Lusi, it is his two devil buffalo 😁.

Yanli noticed the eagerness in Wangji's eyes, she smiled devilishly, and maybe she would later hear some moaning inside this room.

Yanli elbowed Lusi, who looked confused but sooner understood it.

They do fujoshi signs behind their back & give each other evil smirks and mouthed 'Bitch, let's make our ship sail.'

"Ahh!! I am so sleepy!! Let me get some rest! Let's go guys. Wuxian & Sean will take care of Wangji" Yanli yawn

"But Yanli, it's afternoon t-"

"You dare to talk me back. Now sleep on the couch for a month & no fucking too" Yanli uttered sassily.

"What!! Noo!! You can't do this with. How will I survive without your holes?" Yuchen uttered with a fake cry.

"Then think before say, Bish. I am not at fault" Yanli replied sassily as she exited the room.

Like a lost puppy, Yuchen follows her.

"Do I need to give you an invitation?" Lusi Twisted Cheng's ear as he groaned in pain, Lusi dragged Chickadee...oops cheng.

Now there was complete silence. Both twin brothers don't have words to utter & on the other hand, Wangji is ready to burst on these devils.

"Wangji, We are-" Before Sean completes his words, Wangji cuts him and utters.

"I know, you are jealous of my cooking. If I cook and everyone likes it then they will love me and no one will ask about you. So you are envious hmph. "

Both twin brothers' eyes widen in shock, they vomit inwardly while thinking about that burnt pasta & that shake. Ewww🤢. Only they know how much they endure. The food made by this brat was poop.

Maybe poops will taste better than Wangji's food. 😂

{Poor Baby!! You are not alone. No one praises my cooking too}

"Did you lose your mind?"Asked Sean as he had never seen a weird person like Wangji. Who the fuck utters so much after waking up from their operation. Wangji is born differently...

Wangji with a pouty face staring or more like glaring at the Twin brothers.

"You are an idiot."

Sooner a nurse enters, she utters it's time for patient medicine and injection.

Gazing at the injection, Wangji was covered in sweat.

"No no... I will not take an injection." Wangji sulks like a child, throwing his hand in the air with a cute pout adore in his face.

"Wangji, stop being stubborn. And take an injection. It's not a big deal." uttered Wuxian while Sean nodded his head.

Wangji folded his hand and turned his face for them, showing them that he was sulking.

(imagine- Wangji act like this)

"Wangji stops being childish," Sean utters.

Wuxian gestures nurse to insinuate the injection. The nurse nodded. He grabs Wangji's hand and opens them.

"Heyyy!!! You stop!!!" yelled wangji.

Finding the opportunity,  the nurse injects the injection into Wangji's hand.

Wangji yelled, he saw Sean's hand near his mouth. He bites his muscles in his mouth. Sean didn't expect this, Wangji bit him too hard, and that made Sean yell too...

After a few injections infiltrated, The nurse retired and told Wuxian to feed these two medicines after a few minutes. She had some other work.

"Hmm." Wuxian hummed as he looked at Sean who was acting like a kid. It's not like a dog bitten him. It's just a wangji. But he is not less than a dog. His habits indicate that Wangji belong to the Zoo.😝

"Aish! Are you a dog?" Asked Sean in pain. He can still feel the pain of the dog oops Wangji's bite. In response, Wangji stuck out his tongue in a teasing way to show.  He is no lesser than them.

Sean going to respond but He saw that Wuxian was telling him to not utter.

There is a silence in the room. This silence is comfortable for Sean & Wuxian as they have a habit of living in peace until wangji arrives. But there is someone who feels awkward here. He doesn't like a silent room.

Later after a few minutes, Wuxian gave some medicine to Wangji. But like a child, Wangji again makes a face.

"Gege, don't you think this human is annoying? Should we eat him alive?" Sean asked his brother, who looked a little frown.

Wangji going to open its mouth and at that time Sean gestures to Wuxian to feed him.

Wuxian immediately put the medicine inside Wangji's mouth and drank him some water.

While Wangji's eyes widen in surprise...

"Finally!!!" both twin brothers high hive with each other.

Wangji's eyes glitter with tears. "You!!!! You snatch my pride!!!! Uuwwmm mummy"
His nose starts to red and crying so hard that everyone comes inside. Wondering what happens?

(such a drama Queen 🙄)

"Wangji, what happens?" Asked Yanli with concern.

"Shijie, these two hamsters bully me!!" uttered Wangji with tears.

Both crazy fujoshi aww at Wangji's cuteness. He looks so squeezable.

"aigoo!! That's it. Let me throw this hamster... I mean these useless people from here" Utter Lusi.

The four young lads glare at Lusi. But does she care? Of course not. She kicked them out of the room.

Meanwhile Wangji giggles in happiness. Yeah victory, he throws his bully outside his ward.😝

************

Ni hao! Princess & babygirl
I am back!!!
After finishing a long war, your bunny is back.

From now on- there will be two- three update of this story in a week.

Enjoy reading & ignore grammatical errors.

-bunny🐰🦋