jealous bunny

Author pov.

"Why are you hugging my wife, bitch?" Wuxian looks quite jealous. Although, Wuxian will deny it.

Wangji was a little confused by Wuxian's antics. He looked at his friend, who was harshly landed on the floor.

Poor fellow in Wangji's eye and bastard mellow in Wuxian's eye.😂

"Wait, When did I become your wife?" Asked Wangji while raising his eyebrow.  He stares at Wuxian like 'Dare to lie, otherwise your balls will no longer be with you'🤣

Poor Wuxian remember the words of Wangji. Gosh, it was fucking scary.

"Saving your ass from this bastard mellow." Utter Wuxian nonchalantly. He stares at the person who was fucking bewildered by the situation.

Wuxian ignores to look at Wangji. First, he needs to handle this.

"My ass should actually save from you, Not from him. Ass-eater" Wangji uttered with a sassy tone.

This brat!! He is saving his ass but now he was blaming for eating his ass. 🙄

Wangji ignore the Wuxian and moves toward his friend, helping him to stand up and grab his hand to move

"Why are you holding his hand?" Wuxian asked as he separated their hands.

"Mister, I don't know who you are but don't ruin our date, Right ji-ji" The man uttered with a wink.

"Aigoo!! stop it seungcheol." Wangji uttered shyly as he hit the handsome man's chest lightly. 

"Ahh, I am hurt, ji-ji" uttered Seungcheol with a dramatic look

Both sweet chit-chats were like venom for someone. His eyes stared at the two figures with jealous eyes. If look can kill then Seungcheol might be lying on the floor, and that would be dead.

"Okay, then I will be going on a date with you, guys" Wuxian utters with confidence look but his confidence is crushed after hearing the next sentence.

"Old Uncle is not allowed here" Wangji uttered with a straight face.

"Uncle??? Me???"

"Is there anyone else, bish?" Asked Wangji with an annoyed face.

"Wangji, leave this, let's go on our date," Seungcheol uttered as Wangji nodded and moved inside the restaurant.

But a certain jealous bunny follows them secretly. Keeping his eyes on the duo, who seemed busy in their chit-chats.

A waiter came to take Wuxian. "What's your order, Sir?"

"Cutting that shit's dick and feeding him that."🤣🤣

The waiter widened his eyes and ran from there. Wuxian seems like a crazy shit right now.