Agree

Sean pov.

When I open the door, I saw a beautiful girl, standing beside my twin brother...

But her expression is pretty cute... She is moving her head here and there like a curious kitten...

I thought to tease her... My brother does not bring anyone to our home... Maybe there is some reason...

"Gege, who is she?" I asked while pointing at the girl...

"Sean, She is our slave"
Wuxian ge replied...

Gosh, Why are my eyes glowing? Do I feel happy?

I look at the girl who looked shocked... She tried to run but Wuxian grab her by her collar...

"Where are you going, Princess? Welcome to Daddy's house," I said while teasing her more...

God, she looks so cute while looking scared... Scaredy kitten... It's fun to tease her... I thought to tease her more...

"Wuxian, Finally... You bring a human... My thirst going to fill... I was waiting for this moment when a human comes here..."

She looks more frightened... Suddenly she lost consciousness... Wuxian immediately held her in his arms before she can fell on the floor...

I can't able to control myself and burst into laughter... Gosh, she is so naive... She got pranked by me...

I look at my twin brother who still has a cold face... Isn't my brother too much coldie? 🤔

He carried the girl and went upstairs... He placed the girl on the bed which is specially designed for her 😔...

I place myself on the couch... Wuxian came downstairs with his cold aura...

He sat across from me, one leg on another, hands folded and giving me a look that can make anyone submissive...
But I am his brother, I didn't get scared of him...

"What's that drama?" he inquired of the drama which I did before...

"Isn't it cool?" I asked him with excitement...

(imagine his eyes orbs are green)

Wuxian give me a look 'Are you kidding, dude?'

While I shook my head as no... Wuxian eyes glow as well as mine...

I straighten my posture, my eyes staring at Wuxian's blue eyes...

"Now tell me..."

"They are near... We have to save her... They thought she is here... Maybe they assault here too" Wuxian uttered without a single expression...

While I was bewildered, how can they know? Then something clicks in my mind... I moved my head toward him...

He nodded his head as yes, and now I understand his plan... We have to save her even if we have to sacrifice someone, it doesn't matter...