Chapter 20

"... A favor? A favor..." Rulac said as he surprised when Azalea bravely said to her. He slowly smiled and laughed loudly make Florentia scared while Azalea still smiled at him.

"Hahaha! A favor as the present!" Rulac laughed loudly. "Misha is now on her way to meet that boy. I need grandfather's favor to make him as my escort. If I get rejected, it's seems like I need to bargain to him more." Azalea calmly sipping the juice on the table while keep smiling to him. Florentia were scared by his sudden laugh from beside.

"Are you aware that you are asking for a birthday present that's bigger than building a library?" Rulac asked her once he finished laugh. "Is that so?" Azalea childishly said to him as she smiled at him while Rulac staring at her intensely.

"Alright. Let's do that."

"Bingo~" Azalea thought to herself when Rulac finally agreed with her. "Yay! Thank you, grandpa!" Azalea happily said to him as her bracelet were shining at that moment.

"How about you, Florentia?" Rulac turned at Florentia that watching them from beside as she smiled at him brightly. Azalea take a bite of the steak while chewing and thinking about her next plan.

"It's settle for 'him'. All that left is the next step." Azalea thought to herself as she hummed at the taste of the steak.

Later.

"So, this is the boy?" Azalea asked Misha and staring at the boy in front of her. "Yes, My Lady. Like you said." Misha politely said to her from beside. The boy in front of her nervously look at her while Azalea hummed softly.

In the past life, there's another aura users other than the Crown Prince, Perez. It's Lord Caro, The Right-hand Crown Prince and a commoner that Romana Brown appointed him as her escort. Because of his powerful swordsmanship, Perez appointed him as his right-hand and got a title as a Hero of The Lamburgh Empire.

He is in love with Romana Brown, his savior when he was 12 years old and almost become a slave. Unfortunately, Romana Brown is Crown Prince's lover back then. That's why he is the second choice in their friendship.

"Their story were popular around the empire until everyone make it storytelling to the children." Azalea thought as she touch his black hair make he flinched and swiped to see his blue eyes that exactly like her.

"Alright. What's your name?" Azalea said to him as she finally pulled her hand away from him. "... I don't have any..." The boy said make Azalea raised her eyebrows at him. "Well, it's not surprised since he's a commoner..." Azalea thought and keep staring at him.

"Romana Brown named him as 'Caro' that's mean 'beloved'. Why would you named him that if you didn't love him?" Azalea thought in disbelief and shake her head. She tilted her head slightly to think a name for him before smiled widely.

"Einar."

Azalea suddenly said make him surprised. She grinned at him slightly. "That's your name from now on. It's mean one warrior. You will be my escort from now." Azalea said to him make he stare at her while feeling something in his heart.

"Though, you need to be away until you're ready to become my knight. You will be training under Lombardi's Knight." Azalea said to him again as she already made a whole plan about him. Einar were dumbfounded but nodding to her words.

"Don't worry. I'm not abandon you. I'm promise." Azalea holding out her pinky finger towards him to seal the promise. Einar slowly intertwined their fingers make Azalea smiled at him brightly while he staring at her.

After that, Misha take him to training ground under Lombardi's Knight while Azalea stay at her room while working for her next plan. The mirror beside her suddenly changed her appearance and Maya appears beside her.

"That boy is going to help you?" Maya asked her while she were working. "Yes. He can be useful in the future." Azalea said without looking at her as she continue to write.

"Hmm... Ah, I heard that your creation of wheelchair become popular among the Empire. The nobles were talking about the genius creator, 'Lea'." Maya said to her make she smirking slightly and finally turned at her. "Just as I thought. Our shop is going to be more bigger soon." Azalea happily said at her achievement. She smiled at the money that she received for the last months.

Azalea told Maya to be her spy since she can easily sneak out from mirror to mirror and tell her everything that happened around the Empire. With this, Azalea gained a strong alliance.

"What are you working on?" Maya asked her as she saw the map of the empire on the table. "I want to grow our business. I was thinking to open second shop at somewhere else. I already asked Misha to look over it." Azalea said as she looking through the map.

"... Florentia with Asteria right now." Azalea froze when Maya suddenly said that make she turned at her. She thought for awhile before hummed. "It's seems like Asteria will be going to be more useful in the future for her. She's trying to bond with her." Azalea said since she really know Florentia really is but she didn't have any intention to disturb her plan to become the matriarch of Lombardi.

Azalea closed her eyes for a moment before composed herself back. She tapped the table with her finger before look outside the window. "Let's see... Where should I go after I finally achieve all of this?" Azalea muttered to herself as she thinking about her escape plan.