Chapter 5

Gallahan quickly meet their family's doctor to let him treat the daughters.

The doctor treat Azalea's nose and gently wipe it away. "Oh dear, how did it happen?" Doctor O'Malley said to her.

"It's lucky that there doesn't seem broken bones. It's just swelling and blood will come from it awhile." Doctor O'Malley said to her. "Blood? Dear heavens..." Gallahan said was restless beside them.

Florentia just finished getting treat by him and it's Azalea's turn now. "It didn't stop bleeding..." Azalea thought as she put the napkins to her nose. Gallahan was worried at her.

"Do you feel pain anywhere else, My Lady?" Doctor O'Malley said to her. "Oh, here." Azalea said as she wipe her hairs away from her forehead and showed them the injury. Gallahan and Florentia surprised by it.

"Oh no... It may leave a scar behind." Doctor O'Malley quickly cleaned the blood and treat her. "A scar? Oh no..." Gallahan said in worried.

"When I punched Bellesac on his face, he use his long nail to scratched my forehead. Luckily, I managed to get away from him in second. To think that it'll leave the scar..." Azalea thought.

"Hmm... That's all. Please come here to clean the injury often. I'll prepare a separate medication for it." Doctor O'Malley said. "... Thank you, Doctor O'Malley. Also... I would like to speak with my daughters alone. Could you give the three of us some privacy?" Gallahan said.

"Oh, of course. I'll be in laboratory." Doctor O'Malley said to him while wiping his hands. "Should you need me, just called me." Doctor O'Malley closed the door to leave them privacy.

Florentia turned at Azalea once he get out and grabbed her hands. "Lea, you idiot! Don't do that again! What if Grandfather scold you for interfere him?!" Florentia quickly said in anger.

"Hah? Oh, that..." Azalea trailed off while looking at somewhere else. "I can't hold it any longer when that bastard easily twist the story..." Azalea thought.

"Sorry, Tia... I'm promise that I'll not doing that again..." Azalea said tried to smiled at her. Florentia stare at her as she feels something weird about her. "... Is it my imagination or Lea look really different than usual...?" Florentia thought.

"Tia, can you wait outside awhile please? I need to talk with Lea." Gallahan gently asked her. Florentia looked at her then at Azalea before nodded. "Yes, Dad." Florentia jumped down from the chair and walked out from the room.

"... Lea." Gallahan called for her once Florentia closed the door. He kneeled and grabbed her small hands.

"Where did you learn the truth?" Gallahan asked while staring deeply at her blue eyes. Azalea get chilled from it.

"Oh, Father's eyes... They're green... Same as Tia. I have different eyes than the two of them. We're completely different... Am I really... His daughter?" Azalea thought before gripped her hands.

"... I known from the maids..." Azalea slowly said as Gallahan widened his eyes. "Who?! I'll kick them-!" Gallahan was about to rage in anger but Azalea gripped his hand.

"But Dad... Am I really your daughter?" Gallahan froze when she suddenly asked him. Azalea looked up at him and give him a sad smile.

"You and Tia has same eye color while I completely different from you two. What if... I'm a child from another man that my mother framed you to adopt me as your daughter?" Azalea said as she start to trembling.

The memories when she already knew the truth about her birth and when she felt miserable because of it appeared in her mind. The tears welled up in her eyes.