Chapter 7

"Tia~ Lea~ won't you go on a picnic with Daddy?" Gallahan happily said to his daughters in the next morning while holding basket for their picnic.

"... What?" Florentia said in confusion. "A picnic. It's been awhile since the sun came out and the weather was nice..." Gallahan said.

"Picnic?" Azalea said. "Yup. Let's take these cakes and cookies you like. And go find a sunny place to read." Gallahan said with a smile.

"... So suddenly?" Azalea thought. "Ah! While we're at it, shall we pay Doctor O'Malley a visit? As a thank you for looking after your wounds." Gallahan said.

"Ah. He's just baiting us because he thought that we didn't want to go to doctor's." Azalea thought before smiled widely. Florentia nervously laughed at him.

"Picnic?! I want to go, Daddy!" Azalea cheering loudly. "Me too! I just thinking that too!" Florentia said. "Really? Daddy, Lea and Tia have so much in common!" Gallahan said to them.

The small family changed their clothes. Gallahan bring his daughters in his arms even though Florentia didn't want to. They walked to the family's doctor.

"In that case, the ratio of the mixture is-" Doctor O'Malley talk to someone when he noticed someone enter the room.

"Oh! Welcome, Lord Gallahan." Doctor O'Malley welcomed them. "Hello, Doctor O'Malley. Now, I hope I haven't caught you at a busy time..." Gallahan said.

Florentia and Azalea noticed someone behind the doctor. "Haha, not at all. I was just giving my apprentice some advice because I had some spare time." Doctor O'Malley said.

"Now, that I think about it, this is the perfect time to introduce you. This is my apprentice, Estira." Doctor O'Malley said. "H-Hello, I'm Estira." Estira nervously bowed at them. "Nice to meet y- Tia! Lea!" Gallahan put his daughters down but they quickly run towards Estira.

Azalea and Florentia gripped Estira's cloth make she surprises. "Dad, I want her to examine me." Florentia said. "Me too!" Azalea said.

"Tia, Lea. But the doctor's here..." Gallahan tried to said to them. "No, I like her!" Florentia said in determined. "Still..." Gallahan sweat at them. "I want her to examine me, Daddy!" Azalea said acting cute at him. Gallahan almost give in to see their cute face attacking him.

"Huhu... It seems the Ladies has taken a liking to Estira. Estira is very talented, so you don't have to worry, My Lord. And I will be watching by the side. That should be okay, right?" Doctor O'Malley said. Azalea and Florentia quickly beamed. "Of course!" Azalea and Florentia said.

"Talented, of course... Estira is my senior when I study medication and pharmacology before I enter the Academy!" Azalea thought.

Estira finished to examined Florentia. Now, she going to examine Azalea. "T-Then, excuse me, My Lady." Estira nervously looked at Azalea's nose to see if it still swelling or not.

Estira was diligently examine her but Azalea can feel the shaking from her hands. "She must be nervous. Her hands are shaking." Azalea thought before smile.

"Estira, Estira! Your name is so pretty!" Azalea tried to ease her nervousness. "Huh? O-Oh, thank you, Lady. Your name is also pretty..." Estira said to her.

"Really?! My Dad named me it! I really love it!" Azalea smiling widely. "I see." Estira slowly become less nervous than earlier because of her. Everyone around her was smiling because of the bright atmosphere.

"The swelling has gone down. I think we can change the medicine." Estira said. "Really? I want to get examine by you again, next time." Azalea said to her. Because of her smile, everyone really feel comfortable by it.

"Sure, My Lady." Estira said smiling at her. "Hmm, I see. Go bring some sacos extract." Doctor O'Malley said. "Yes." Estira said to him.

"She seems less nervous... Good..." Azalea proudly thought when her body froze at the medicine that Estira's holding.

"Now, My Lady. Once you drink this, the rest of swelling will disappear." Estira said. "Wait, wait, wait! Sacos extract is really bitter that even me, pharmacology student really hate it!" Azalea thought as she quickly stand up.

"I-I think I want to go to the toilet." Azalea tried to said the excuses. Florentia and Gallahan quickly grabbed her hand to sit her back down. They smiled at her.

"Lea, you can't run away. It's for your health." Florentia said. "Lea, hurry and drink that. So, you can have your favorite macaroons~" Gallahan baiting her with the macaroons as he know that it's her favorite.

"... Yeah. It's not first time I drank this. I'll just close my eyes and chug this whole thing." Azalea quickly drink the bitter medicine and almost throw up. Everyone around her smiled happily.

"Oh, you drank the medicine well. You can give us the bottle." Doctor O'Malley said. Azalea extend her hand to show the two macaroons towards them.

"My Lady, this is...?" Doctor O'Malley asked her. "Since you... And Estira examined and cured me... I'll give you this." Azalea slowly said while chewing the macaroon to ease the bitterness.

"Huhu. Thank you very much, My Lady." Doctor O'Malley said to her. "I-I..." Estira slowly said. Azalea make the sparkling eyes towards her.

"Er... Thank you." Estira slowly said while squeezed the macaroon slightly. "Then, shall we go?" Gallahan quickly brought them to his arms. "Yes! Doctor Estira, bye~!" Azalea waved at her happily. "Bye!" Florentia also waved at her.

Azalea stare at Estira that watching them from the door. "... Should I study pharmacology again...? I can learn to make the medicine for Dad later." Azalea thought before she gripped her hand.

"... So, that I can save him. I can't let Tia to do all the works to save Lombardi and Dad." Azalea thought when the carriage suddenly ride beside them. Azalea hugged Gallahan closer make her hair flowing with the wind.

Azalea glanced at the carriage and suddenly realized something. "Wait... Is it today?! I almost forget about it!" Azalea thought when she saw the familiar crest.

Meanwhile at somewhere else.

"... So." Someone suddenly said while sitting at the room with tea in front of him. Rulac and Clerivan was talking with each other.

"I'd like to hear your opinion. How did the test with my granddaughters go?" Rulac asked. "I think I finally understand your words..." Clerivan said.

"... Is that all? You've always been so stingy in your evaluations." Rulac said while holding the tea cup. "Of course not. There are other things to mention as well." Clerivan said.

"Actually, after the test, I talked around the servants near Lord Gallahan's residence, but no one had noticed how intelligent the Ladies was." Clerivan said.

"When I relayed that the Ladies had fulfilled the conditions to attend lessons, Lord Gallahan reaction showed that he didn't expect it at all." Clerivan said again. "That means..." Rulac slowly get what is he saying.

"I believe that Lady Florentia and Lady Azalea has been hiding their abilities until now." Clerivan said.

"What do you think of it?" Clerivan asked him. "Hiding... Their abilities?" Rulac said in disbelief.

"Yes, but it's only speculation." Clerivan said. "It's honestly regrettable... Such young girls to go to the lengths to hide her ability, makes it so obvious that Gallahan's status and abilities are lacking." Rulac sighed loudly. "You still have a lot of time. Do not feel too pressed." Clerivan said.

"... Yes, for now I'll just watch. For the time being, after class, I hope you will report to me directly." Rulac said to him. "Understood." Clerivan shortly said.

"Our conversation seems to have delayed our schedules. Then, I will..." The door suddenly get knocked from outside make they stopped their conversation.

"Father." Someone suddenly said from outside.

"The members of the Dulac Company are here." Viese said with people behind him.