Chapter 3

"Lord Gallahan left for the head summon's office." The librarian said to the young girls in front of him.

"Aha..." Florentia said. "Really?" Azalea said staring at him.

"Librarian Broschul. In my previous life, I started to work at the library after Broschul become sick. I heard he was originally a famous professor at the Academy..." Florentia thought.

Azalea stare at him in silence. "... Sir Broschul was my first professor before I got into Academy. Because of him, I managed to skip the class and graduated in a short time." Azalea thought.

"Librarian Grandpa!" Florentia suddenly called for him make they turned at him.

"Please let me borrow one book." Florentia said smiling at him widely. "Hoh... What kind of book would you like?" The Librarian asked her.

"<People of the South>." Florentia said make Azalea flinched. She turned at her in surprised. The librarian also surprised by it. "... Did Lord Gallahan ask for it?" The librarian asked.

"No! I'm going to read it!" Florentia said. The librarian was hesitant to give the book for her. Azalea watched her from beside.

"... Suddenly? In the past, Sister Tia also want to read the book after we got kicked out..." Azalea thought staring at Florentia that smiled widely after she received the book from the librarian.

"Is it coincidence?"

Florentia and Azalea walked to their grandfather's office together. "Why did you suddenly want to read that book, Tia? It's like an adult book." Azalea asked her make she jumped.

"A-Ah... It's because... Oh! We've arrived at grandpa's office!" Florentia quickly changed the subject. "Oh, you're right." Azalea said to her.

"Let's wait here until Father will come out." Florentia said while sit on the window. She hold her hands out to Azalea to help her. Azalea take it and jumped beside her to sit.

"Finally! The book is I wanted to read the most after I was kicked out! I almost cried when I found out it had been in the manor's Library! In the end, I couldn't read it until I died! I'll read you to my heart's content!" Florentia thought while rubbed the book against her squishy cheeks.

"You really love that book, Tia?" Azalea asked her make she snapped out from her dream. She turned and saw that Azalea smiled at her. "Yeah... The cover seems interesting to me." Florentia said smiled at her.

"I can't tell her that I'm from the past. If I want to protect them, I need to hide it from them. To not make her feels scared of the future." Florentia thought while staring at her. Azalea continued to looked around while swing her leg.

"I'm so sorry, my dear sister!" Florentia thought crying at her inside her mind. She feels bad for hiding it from her.

"Hey, Half-Blood. Oh, there's two of them." Someone suddenly said make they flinched. Azalea and Florentia quickly turned at the voice.

Florentia suddenly get the flashback about them in past. While, Azalea rolled her eyes at them. "Why are they here?" Azalea thought.

Azalea glared at the boys in silence. Florentia turned and surprised when she saw Bellesac and Astalliu in kids version.

"Eh?!!"

"Why are those two here?!" Florentia thought while looked at them in surprise. "Great. We met them again." Azalea thought.

"Bellesac, the terrible Playboy that never had a shortage of women since he was the eldest child. Astalliu, who blew the family's money on gambling like it was his own." Azalea thought.