Chapter 0

"Lea... Please..."

Florentia, 21 years old, slowly said to the young girl on the bed. Azalea, 20 years old smiled at her and grabbed her hands.

"Don't worry, Tia. I'll get better soon, so don't worry too much." Azalea said to encourage her. Florentia just stare at her sister.

"... No. You're not alright, Lea. You have the same disease as Father. You has tlenburgh, Lea! You will die...!" Florentia said loudly and start to shake. Azalea continued to smiled at her.

"You will die... Like him... I don't want to lose another important person again..." Florentia cried to her. Azalea wiped her tears away.

"I'm sorry, Tia. If I really had the same disease as him, I'll meet Father later. Along with Aunt Shan. I want to apologize to her." Azalea said make she widened her eyes at her. She thought that Azalea never knew that she was her half sister from different mother yet same blood.

Azalea is Eris's daughter, Shan's twin sister who was Florentia's mother. Florentia thought that Azalea think that she has the same mother and father but it seems like she knew the truth.

"How did you know...?" Florentia said as Azalea smiled at her. "When we get kicked out by them, I suddenly found out that I was born from different mother from Bellesac." Azalea said.

"Do you even know that Florentia is not your sister at all? You two may has the same blood as your father but you're born with different mother." Azalea remember when Bellesac said that to her.

She looked down at her hands on the bed before clenched it. "Knowing that I was from different mother, I feel terrible. I thought that we have the same mother but seems like I don't know my place." Azalea said.

"I casually enter the Lombardi's family just because I have Lombardi's blood when the truth is I'm not a child that everyone approved for. I always think if Father and Tia know about this... Look like you two know after saw your reaction." Azalea said. Florentia stare at her with tears falling down across her face.

"But why... Did you two welcome me when I'm just a child from a mother that snatched Father away from your mother, Tia? Why...?" Azalea started to cried. Florentia hugged her and patted her long brown hair.

"Don't say that, Lea. Father and I know it's not your fault for being born like this. Even if we're from different mother, you're always be my sister. I love you as my sister, Lea." Florentia said to her. Azalea looked at her eyes and saw that she really meant it.

"Father also really love you. I don't know if Father love Aunt Eris but he really love you. I know it because I'm your sister." Florentia smiled to her. Azalea didn't say anything and hugged her.

The two of them was staying inside the small house after got kicked out by their cousins. Usually, Azalea and Florentia would working together to maintain their life when suddenly Azalea got sick. She has the same disease as their father make they know that she will died sooner. Florentia worked alone to buy the medicine for her.

Azalea stare down with tears falling and continued to hugged Florentia closer. She really want to meet her own mother and ask her.

"Why did you gave birth to me?" Azalea said staring at the woman that has same appearance like her. The woman just stare at her in teary eyes.

Florentia cried loudly at the bed. She gripped Azalea's pale hand. Her body was covered with the blanket. She can't get over by her death like when Gallahan died in front of her.

Azalea hugged her before teared up. "Thank you for everything, Tia..." She disappeared in the thin air.

Azalea opened her eyes and saw Gallahan smiled at her. "My daughter." Gallahan said make she teared up. She run towards him and hugged. She cried to his chest. "Dad! I miss you!" Azalea said.

Azalea and Gallahan finally reunited after their death. Azalea leaned to his arms while slowly smiled with tears.

"We have arrived, My Lady." The woman with brown hair suddenly wake up from her dream. She looked out the window and saw that she finally arrived.

The door getting opened from outside. She was wearing luxurious dress with jewelry around her body. The man smiled and hold out his hands to her.

"Azalea." The man with black hair and blue eyes said smiling at her. Azalea stand up and hold his hands.

The man hold it closer to his lips while staring deeply at her eyes. He smirked at her. "E-Einar!" Azalea said in surprise.

"... Let's go. Everyone's waiting." Azalea said taking her hand back from him and walked away.

Einar can see the redness at her ear make he smiled. He walked beside her. "No one in the Lamburgh Empire who would complain against you making them wait, My Lea. You can go slower." Einar said to her.

"As hard as it had been for you to come here, enjoy the moment." Einar said. "Yes, I did go through a lot of trouble." Azalea said.

"... It was a long way indeed. You wouldn't even imagine." Azalea thought. "But that won't justify my rudeness." Azalea said as she stand up elegantly.

They arrived in front the door of the banquet. Someone was waiting for them. Azalea immediately smiled when she saw her and the man beside her. 

"Tia." Florentia turned at them and smiled. "Your Highness, the Crown Prince." Azalea bowed at Perez beside Florentia as he bowed back at her. 

"Lea! I've been waiting for you." Florentia said make she smiled at her. "I'm sorry. Something happen at the mansion." Azalea said to her. Perez and Einar smiled at their attraction from beside.

"... Are you ready?" Perez asked Florentia. Azalea and Florentia immediately hold their head up and looked at the door. "Yes." The sisters said to him.

"Then, let's go in, Lombardi." Perez hold his hand to Florentia. Florentia smiled and take it. "... Let's go, Your Highness." Florentia said. Azalea smiled at them when a hand appeared in front of her.

"Let's go in, Head." The man said make she smiled. She take it and hold his arms closer. "Let's go together, Hero." Azalea said.

"Announce it." Perez said to the servant. "Yes!" The servant said.

"Your Highness, The Crown Prince, Perez Brivachue Durelli, Your Highness, The Crown Princess, Florentia Lombardi-"

"Along with Head of Lombardi, Lady Azalea Lombardi and Hero of the Lamburgh Empire, Lord Einar is entering!"

The fourth of them walked inside the banquet together.