Chapter 16

Inside Lombardi's mansion, a member of the Imperial family, can't be accompanied by armed Imperial Knights.

It is clear what this long pledge means. The two families are not just in charge of their own personal but they're also mutually inviolable. An alliance must be maintained for the survival of the Empire.

"Tia! Mayron, hold Gilly's hand!" Azalea quickly grabbed Gillou and Florentia's hand while Mayron grabbed Gillou's hand.

The first prince, who is only 10 years old, broke the pledge!

"Run!" Azalea said running and pulling them with her. "L-Lea! What's going on?!" Florentia said in surprise.

"I don't have time to explain! Just run all the way to Grandfather's office!" Azalea said loudly and continued to running. The knight followed them from behind.

Azalea gritted her teeth in anger. "They're adults and we're just kids! We can't outrun them. If I can use my power-!" Azalea thought.

"I can't let him see Tia and the twins! They must be here to catch me!" Azalea thought while glancing towards Florentia and twins. They were confused and surprised.

"No... I can't let him land a finger on them! I really should kill him earlier! You crazy bastard!" Azalea clicked her tongue and opened the door where it's finally strict place from their grandfather.

Azalea stopped when Astana stand in front of her in arrogant as the maids bowed from behind. "Wow, we're seeing each other again." Astana happily said. "He's really a lunatic, isn't he...?" Azalea thought.

"Even the Emperor has to watch his behavior when he's in Lombardi mansion. And yet, this little prince who isn't a crown Prince is doing something like this." Azalea thought as she pulled them closer to her.

"... Lea, who is he?" Florentia whispered to her. She also have the same thought as Azalea. "... That hair and eyes color is rare... That's-!" Florentia finally catch who is him.

"You, the sapphire eyes. I should punish you for disobey me but be grateful that I forgive you and let you live." Astana said. Azalea just stare at him in silence. "Forgive? He's not someone who easily forgive someone. There's must something he want from me." Azalea thought.

"Then, grab her. Don't injure her or scratch her. Especially her beautiful eyes. I want her." Astana said as everyone widened their eyes. "Me?!" Azalea thought in surprise.

"No!" Florentia quickly said and hug Azalea closer. "Who are you?!" Mayron also hug Azalea and Florentia. "Why should Lea follow you?!" Gillou said in anger also hug them.

Astana sighed and commanded something. "Those three, get rid of them." Astana said as the knights was surprised by it. Azalea widened her eyes and get away from them. She stand in front of them to protect them.

"Don't touch these kids! Why would you want me?!" Azalea asked him. "Why? It's because your eyes. I've never seen it and it's make me excited to see it for the first time. I want..." Astana hold his hands out and hold it in front of Azalea's face.

"To have it." Astana gripped his hands make Azalea was surprised by him. "... Again?!" Azalea thought as the memories from the past appeared in her mind.

The first time when Azalea and Astana see each other. Azalea who was 17 years old while Astana 21 years old meet at Lombardi's mansion when Azalea was taking care of her grandfather.

Astana was awestruck by her eyes and become obsessed with it. Everyday he would come to the Lombardi and want to make Azalea as his. Azalea would rejected him over and over but he didn't stop it and become more possessive to have her.